Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: will a team i like make it?
This poll is closed.
Rams
0%
0 0%
Chargers
0%
0 0%
Saints
25.00%
1 25.00%
have fun playing Madden
0%
0 0%
enjoy puppy bowl again
25.00%
1 25.00%
come hang out on jags messege board
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SB or Madden this year for wolfie

will i get to watch the super bowl this year?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

get to, or choose to? Those are very different questions.

We always host an event at our house, and honestly, the chaos and conversations with others often draws attention from the game. It ends up background noise during the first half, and then folks head home to put youngins to bed. I don't CHOOSE to watch the entire game, but that's because I enjoy the company of friends, and most of my friends are not big fans of football. (I'm working on them!)

Given that it is the last game of the season, I don't care if the thumbtacks, ravens, or cowboys are playing, I'm at least hate-watching. Any football is better than no football.

Watch the game, enjoy the plays you see. There will be plenty time for Madden from mid-February through August.

to answer your question mikey choose too.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.