Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Athletic-Daniel Popper

Not sure if you guys subscribe to The Athletic (theathletic.com) or not, but in my opinion the Jags beat writer Daniel Popper puts out some very good content that I would recommend. He has some very informative write ups on the draft, off-season scenarios, etc. Also has some very candid interview information from the players that I have enjoyed.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't subscribe, but I like what I've read from him.

Twitter people can follow him here:
https://twitter.com/danielrpopper

(01-10-2019, 03:35 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I don't subscribe, but I like what I've read from him.

Twitter people can follow him here:
https://twitter.com/danielrpopper

I just bought the year subscription for like 50 bucks. I follow the Braves, Gamecocks, OKC Thunder, and Jaguars and Popper does the best articles by far in my opinion. It would be worth it to me just based on the Jaguats content.

Popper is good. I like that he doesn't sugarcoat everything like pretty much all of the rest of local media does. I wouldn't get the Athletic just for him, but he's been a nice bonus in addition to the baseball stuff I signed up for.

I am doing the 7 day trial right now and it seems pretty good, I also hear they are going to open up discussion boards for each team too.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-11-2019, 02:15 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: I am doing the 7 day trial right now and it seems pretty good, I also hear they are going to open up discussion boards for each team too.

That would be cool