Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Jaguars' Fournette, Coughlin clear the air with meeting

Jaguars' Fournette, Coughlin clear the air with meeting

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...th-meeting

A week after Jaguars executive vice president Tom Coughlin openly criticized RB Leonard Fournette, the two sides met to smooth things over and are prepared to move forward amicably, NFL Network's Ian

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Uh oh, motivation, 2019 season 1700+ rushing yards title holder coming up.

(01-10-2019, 04:49 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Uh oh, motivation, 2019 season 1700+ rushing yards title holder coming up.

Only if we fix the O-line and Fournette stays healthy.

(01-10-2019, 04:51 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 04:49 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Uh oh, motivation, 2019 season 1700+ rushing yards title holder coming up.

Only if we fix the O-line and Fournette stays healthy.

And he learns how to hit holes instead of his own line.

Bevell, ground and pound philosophy with these triplets

QB Kyler murray
Rb fournette
Wr Westbrook

We gonna be good

i want haskins

(01-10-2019, 05:05 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Bevell, ground and pound philosophy with these triplets

QB Kyler murray
Rb fournette
Wr Westbrook

We gonna be good

I like it

(01-10-2019, 04:45 PM)Jaxson Wrote: Jaguars' Fournette, Coughlin clear the air with meeting

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...th-meeting

A week after Jaguars executive vice president Tom Coughlin openly criticized RB Leonard Fournette, the two sides met to smooth things over and are prepared to move forward amicably, NFL Network's Ian
Good.

At least in the short term, this makes things easier.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 06:46 PM by Jagsfan4life9/28/82.)

I was hoping they'd be rid of him. I guess I'll hope now he turns the corner so we get at least some value out of that pick.

(01-10-2019, 04:55 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 04:51 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Only if we fix the O-line and Fournette stays healthy.

And he learns how to hit holes instead of his own line.

There were no running lanes to hit.

I hope he shows up to camp in shape and less hurt this year.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(01-10-2019, 05:05 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Bevell, ground and pound philosophy with these triplets

QB Kyler murray
Rb fournette
Wr Westbrook

We gonna be good

[Image: image.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 07:10 PM by Mowerguy.)

here's the tweet
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1083476816810164224
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

QB Kyler murray
Rb fournette
Wr Westbrook

We gonna be good

You think a QB who is 5'9" is going to stand a chance behind that line?

I know he's a dynamic athlete, but let's be real here.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 07:22 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Great to hear we got this straightened out after Week 17.  Now both Coughlin and LF can feel good about themselves over the next 8 months.

Hopefully he gets his $5m bonus for his great cooperation and leadership (as a Team Captain) when it doesn't count.

Glad to see he's hopefully turned the corner going into 2019. This is what you want to see out of a team Captain. Accountability and the willingness to move on and get it right.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-10-2019, 07:12 PM)FBT Wrote:

QB Kyler murray
Rb fournette
Wr Westbrook

We gonna be good

You think a QB who is 5'9" is going to stand a chance behind that line?

I know he's a dynamic athlete, but let's be real here.

We got cam, linder, Norwell coming back and hope they come back stronger. There's that Richardson tackle from last draft maybe he'll be good. Caldwell works on the other G position add decent depth. Bring back almost everyone back on D. Find a productice  rotational edge pass rusher  to replace Fowler. We can be back in the game.

Yeah right. He need 500 carries to hit that. No way he would hold up.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(01-10-2019, 07:04 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: I hope he shows up to camp in shape and less hurt this year.

This

(01-10-2019, 07:04 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: I hope he shows up to camp in shape and less hurt this year.

He showed up in great shape last year according to several local media members reporting on the first week of camp. 
He didn't get out of shape until after the injury.

I would love to see him stay healthy behind a healthy line.