Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
An interesting 7 round mock

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2019, 09:33 PM by Bullseye.)

https://www.draftsite.com/nfl/jacksonville/28/

Not sure what to think about Love in the 3rd.

I would not like this pick with Benzschawel and Ivey on the board.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-11-2019, 09:31 PM)Bullseye Wrote: https://www.draftsite.com/nfl/jacksonville/28/

Not sure what to think about Love in the 3rd.

I would not like this pick with Benzschawel and Ivey on the board.

+ He's much more likely to be a day 3 guy.

I thought Albert O said he was returning to Mizzou

(01-11-2019, 10:02 PM)JNev Wrote: I thought Albert O said he was returning to Mizzou

Yes he did, and Bryce Love revealed he tore his ACL late in the season, so he's is not going that high either. He's probably a late round pick now.

(01-11-2019, 11:56 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 10:02 PM)JNev Wrote: I thought Albert O said he was returning to Mizzou

Yes he did, and Bryce Love revealed he tore his ACL late in the season, so he's is not going that high either. He's probably a late round pick now.

It's funny how a few people on here go by what these sites say and their projections, but then a lot of them dont even keep up with updates on players.  Kinda funny

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Like many mock drafts this far out, come April we'd look back at this and see a lot of guys who are way off in terms of where they'll ultimately fall. But as it stands, not sure Im on the Dan Jones bandwagon yet. I'd want to trade down. But if not, if Jonah Williams is as good as many say, I'd rather have him. And then it looks like we could get Will Grier in the 2nd. He'd make a nice backup for Nic Foles. As far as the 2 thirds, I'd be happy with the Wisconsin guard with one pick. Not sure what is going on with DK Metcalf's injury status but his talent is probably better than a late 3rd. I'm on the Devin Singletary bandwagon so if he is there in the 4th I'd be good with that.