Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Divisional Playoff Games

(01-13-2019, 04:08 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(01-13-2019, 12:26 AM)lastonealive Wrote: Dak is decent in same boat as luck they will need a loaded team to get a championship like Flacco got his

Luck is much much better QB than the other two. They arent even in the same discussion.

True. That team desperately needs receivers. If you cover T.Y. Hilton, they have nothing else.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2019, 09:48 AM by nhiverson.)

I'm going for chargers tired of pats and eagles I wanna see foles take them to back to back super bowls see what they do in off-season haha.

Eagles beating saints will be tough though.
No Fun

Pulling for bolts and saints today.
Just want to see them advance.

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2019, 10:13 AM by Jags.)

So the Rams are surely rooting for the Eagles.  Home vs Eagles or away at Saints is a no brainer.  Who does KC hope to play? They host winner of NE and LA.  I’m still trying to figure out the lesser of two evils on that one.  I’d have to say LA just to not play against Bill/Brady.  But I think the pats would be easier for them.  Either way today’s game and next week’s game should be really fun to watch.

(01-13-2019, 09:44 AM)nhiverson Wrote: I'm going for chargers tired of pats and eagles I wanna see foles take them to back to back super bowls see what they do in off-season haha.

Eagles beating saints will be tough though.

I want Foles to do well because I’m still hoping there’s a chance the Jags can get him.  But I wouldn’t mind a reasonably poor performance in the hopes of lessening the cost to get him. But, that ship may have already sailed.

(01-13-2019, 09:30 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(01-13-2019, 04:08 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Luck is much much better QB than the other two. They arent even in the same discussion.

True. That team desperately needs receivers. If you cover T.Y. Hilton, they have nothing else.

Inman looks like a decent-to-good #2 to me. Especially for a mid-season street FA pick-up. Ebron, Chester Rogers and Pascal all had some ugly drops yesterday. All of them negating potential first downs and ending drives. 

(fun fact:  Inman was signed by the Jags in 2011 -  a  21 y.o. CFL player, Inman was cut by Del Rio after camp. Del Rio didn't finish the season as HC)

I have a fierce anti-LA streak in me. The Hollywood shilling and name dropping is distracting and annoying. Not just that I will never forgive Satan Kash for screwing the city of St Louis. Watching the promotion of their ridiculous new stadium makes me remember why I like Shad so much. Shad is not Kronk and we won the lottery when the Kronk leveraged the Rams sale out from under Shad. He was committed to making it work in St Louis and it draws nice parallels for what he is doing in Jacksonville.

Being in Dallas now, I would have preferred the Juruh team to lose next weekend to the Eagles in Big D but that is over now.

My other lamentation from this past weekend is Fournette is now the equivalent of Anger for jeez picks we messed up. Mark me down for Mahommes.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Holy cow, Drew Brees and Nick Foles went to the same High school.

I am really hopeing chargers,and saints win today. if that was to happen i t would leave one team i dislike which would be the cheifs

honestly i would love to see the chargers go all the way. I have always liked phillip rivers,i wanted jags to take him years, ago,and they didn't.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I'm officially picking the bolts in this early game

(01-13-2019, 02:07 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I'm officially picking the bolts in this early game

I said yesterday I think they matchup really well against the Pats. They need to get Gordon and the run game going but they can win this one.

Also, don't forget the zebras!

Here they come .....

Amazing how defense still allow Brady to kill them with the dink and dunk offense when he no longer has the arm strength for the deep ball.

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2019, 02:22 PM by irontrooper83.)

With that zone coverage Brady will be happy to pick them apart all day. That said the refs are always happy to throw a flag for the Patriots if a drive stalls at the goal line lol.
I expect the Chargers offense to have a good answer now

Missed a few minutes. I saw the penalty preceding the NE touchdown. Wondering if NE will get a penalty this game.

(01-13-2019, 02:23 PM)Jags Wrote: Missed a few minutes.  I saw the penalty preceding the NE touchdown.  Wondering if NE will get a penalty this game.

When the score is out of hand, they will get a few irrevelant penalties that make the box score look more fair than it was.

Bradley better adjust to the sink and dunk. I saw james white coming out of the backfield 3 times that drive where I knew he'd stop 5 yards past the line of scrimmage, turn around, and brady would hit him for the short gain. I'd start taking some chances and jumping those routes.

At least one QB can throw further than 10 yards.

Gilmore bit hard on that one! Nice work Chargers. Need a stop now.

(01-13-2019, 02:21 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote: I expect the Chargers offense to have a good answer now

Easy one. Big Grin
Gilmore is probably still looking for Allen on that play lol

(01-13-2019, 02:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: At least one QB can throw further than 10 yards.

NE is trying to wear down the Charger D. They're looking to make the 2nd half a score fest.