Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags Interview John DeFilippo for OC

(01-15-2019, 10:41 AM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 10:08 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I agree wholeheartedly. 
The post was worded to reflect that. 
Of course there are guys out there who are better than others at disguising their sub-par talent with smoke and mirrors.

I'm much more interested in who we place at QB than OC, but seeing an OC that's had success with a rookie QB is encouraging to me. Because I think we'll be starting a rookie after the bye week if not sooner.

I believe Haskins will start the year if we draft him.
I'd be fine with that. 
I'd be very happy if we are able to draft him w/o moving up. 

Whichever coordinator we end up with, Haskins would give him a chance at a balanced offense IMO.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just bring back Koetter… SMH
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(01-15-2019, 11:15 AM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: Just bring back Koetter… SMH

He signed with ATL.

Thinking TC has ben macado sitting in his office helping him interview And TC goona say ok we checked everyone Ben its your job.

To me, Murray entering the draft is intriguing. How often do that caliber athletes come along? Drafted 7th or something by the A’s? He has the physicality. So to me, if I am the GM I am sitting in the cat bird seat knowing I can get my next QB without trading up. Of course the Bucs could screw us up but hopefully by then we will have a better sense of Winston’s role on Arian’s team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(01-15-2019, 01:09 PM)Shelley Thompson Wrote: To me, Murray entering the draft is intriguing. How often do that caliber athletes come along? Drafted 7th or something by the A’s? He has the physicality. So to me, if I am the GM I am sitting in the cat bird seat knowing I can get my next QB without trading up. Of course the Bucs could screw us up but hopefully by then we will have a better sense of Winston’s role on Arian’s team.

Nope. Not him. Girl Scouts have bigger frames than Kyler Murray

(01-15-2019, 01:09 PM)Shelley Thompson Wrote: To me, Murray entering the draft is intriguing. How often do that caliber athletes come along? Drafted 7th or something by the A’s? He has the physicality. So to me, if I am the GM I am sitting in the cat bird seat knowing I can get my next QB without trading up. Of course the Bucs could screw us up but hopefully by then we will have a better sense of Winston’s role on Arian’s team.

Too high risk, I wouldn't take a chance if I were the Jags unless he somehow fell to the 3rd round. I expect he'll create a lot curiosity but ultimately not be able to hold up in the NFL and end up playing baseball.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(01-14-2019, 11:05 AM)Upper Wrote: So this is what the bottom of the barrel looks like.

lol

(01-16-2019, 10:27 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 11:05 AM)Upper Wrote: So this is what the bottom of the barrel looks like.

lol

Yeah I don't get this one.   

De Filippo probably would have been a head coach this year if Zimmer didn't fire him

Good hire.. surprised

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]