Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kubiak Interview Scheduled (merged)

Money talks and BS walks...
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

And we strike out again...who's next?

Bobby Manichevitz, a drunk fan from the South end zone just accepted the job of OC.

I'd stay well clear of Jacksonville if I was an OC too.

Pretty much Bevell or bust because I doubt DeFilippo signs here

The places these OCs are landing is very telling about the current state of this teams leadership.

Bevell and Murray por favor

(01-14-2019, 06:36 PM)JackCity Wrote: I'd stay well clear of Jacksonville if I was an OC too.

Pretty much Bevell or bust because I doubt DeFilippo signs here

Bevell's gonna choose to be Taylor's experienced right hand man in Cincy I can feel it.

Haha

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-14-2019, 06:50 PM)JagJohn Wrote: Bevell and Murray por favor

You spelled Haskins wrong. 

Big Grin Banana

This team is like Charlie Brown tryin to kick a [BLEEP] football haha

(01-14-2019, 07:06 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 06:50 PM)JagJohn Wrote: Bevell and Murray por favor

You spelled Haskins wrong. 

Big Grin Banana

I'd be delighted either way, but it would be fun to see if Bevell could turn Murray into Russ Mark 2

Well it could be worse.

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1084...36198?s=21
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(01-14-2019, 07:08 PM)knarnn Wrote: Well it could be worse.

[Image: AlivePreciousAlligatorsnappingturtle-small.gif]

(01-14-2019, 07:08 PM)knarnn Wrote: Well it could be worse.

I didn't think Hackett swung that way..

What does it say about a head coach when no one wants to be his coordinator?

I swear, if we just randomly decide to promote Milanovich, I will go buy a Panthers jersey.

(01-14-2019, 08:25 PM)TJBender Wrote: What does it say about a head coach when no one wants to be his coordinator?

I swear, if we just randomly decide to promote Milanovich, I will go buy a Panthers jersey.

Browns for me.. Mayfield..

(01-14-2019, 08:25 PM)TJBender Wrote: What does it say about a head coach when no one wants to be his coordinator?

Better question is, are we Surprised?
It's the same scenario as trying to hire a coach with the condition they will get Bortles and like it.

I think it has less to do with the head coach, and more to do with the overall state of the offense, particularly with the QB.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2019, 09:02 PM by knarnn.)

Yeah, I think it’s less of a reflection on the coach than it is the QB. Would you rather go to a team with a big fat question mark at the position where you literally have no idea who’ll you’ll be coaching next year or an entrenched young up and comer?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."