Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Colts GM: Trade offer for Brissett must 'blow me away'

(02-11-2019, 10:29 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Not at all he's a solid starting qb and seems like a good guy.

He is just immune to criticism and hasn't lived up to his hype whatsoever particularly in big games.

Sam Bradford is another one where general consensus was way above his play and excuses constantly made when underperforming.

Are you the same guy posting on the main board defending Bortles to the extreme? Are you BB5's Mom?  Cry 

I'm a little bit of a BB5 fan myself, even though I do recognize his limitations.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-10-2019, 08:56 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(02-02-2019, 02:53 PM)JackCity Wrote: You see this all stems from a thread where he claimed that Bortles is "the top dog in the AFC South" over Luck and Watson. Even though that has been proven woefully incorrect he bashes Luck as he thinks if makes Bortles less bad.   

Trubisky had a monster 6 TD game Vs the Bucs awful defense but for the most part he was average at very best this year.

I've been bashing luck since before Bortles was drafted. But thanks for the innacuracy.

Luck and Watson are overrated by the media no matter how good or bad bortles plays.
Sorry I'm late to this thread, but this struck me.

Why the hate for Luck?

I am the first to acknowledge he isn't Peyton Manning in his prime.

But there's no crime in that.  The fact is he's been a very good QB since coming into the league.

If he's healthy, I'd take him on the Jaguars immediately and not look back.

Watson is good, but we won't truly know how good he can be until he gets competent OL play in front of him.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Do you guys keep LeastOneAlive around for entertainment purposes?

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2019, 06:48 AM by lastonealive.)

(01-15-2019, 06:28 PM)Sammy Wrote: You would be the last person alive that I would consider qualified, and trustworthy when it comes to QB evaluation. Tongue

Looks like I was bang on. No problem.

Or are they just trying to choose from all the trade offers??

(03-14-2019, 06:47 AM)lastonealive Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 06:28 PM)Sammy Wrote: You would be the last person alive that I would consider qualified, and trustworthy when it comes to QB evaluation. Tongue

Looks like I was bang on. No problem.

Only one Quarterback in the division got fired from his job, and it wasn't Brissett.  Oops!

(02-14-2019, 11:12 AM)ArtieZiff Wrote: Do you guys keep LeastOneAlive around for entertainment purposes?

Nope.  Just "ArtieZiff."

(03-14-2019, 09:20 AM)Sammy Wrote:
(03-14-2019, 06:47 AM)lastonealive Wrote: Looks like I was bang on. No problem.

Only one Quarterback in the division got fired from his job, and it wasn't Brissett.  Oops!

At least nobody thought Kessler was going to net us a 2nd rounder because he 'beat' you sorry bunch.

(03-15-2019, 07:34 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(03-14-2019, 09:20 AM)Sammy Wrote: Only one Quarterback in the division got fired from his job, and it wasn't Brissett.  Oops!

At least nobody thought Kessler was going to net us a 2nd rounder because he 'beat' you sorry bunch.

Only you with your ESP can know what has, or hasn't been offered for Brissett. Only you would take away what the Jags defense did, and give the credit to Kessler. Only you believe Bortles is a starting NFL Quarterback. That sorry bunch is located in the mirrors of your home. Your hatred of Luck causes you to look for any reason to disparage the Colts in anyway you can dream up.  Get over it already, it doesn't make you look anything less than childish.

(02-14-2019, 09:54 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 08:56 PM)lastonealive Wrote: I've been bashing luck since before Bortles was drafted. But thanks for the innacuracy.

Luck and Watson are overrated by the media no matter how good or bad bortles plays.
Sorry I'm late to this thread, but this struck me.

Why the hate for Luck?

I am the first to acknowledge he isn't Peyton Manning in his prime.

But there's no crime in that.  The fact is he's been a very good QB since coming into the league.

If he's healthy, I'd take him on the Jaguars immediately and not look back.

Watson is good, but we won't truly know how good he can be until he gets competent OL play in front of him.

Yeah, I don't get it either.  I'd just as soon have Luck as any other quarterback not named Tom Brady or Drew Brees.  He belongs in the tier with Rothlesberger, Rodgers, and Mahomes (even though we have a small sample size on "future Hall of Famer" Patrick Mahomes).
[Image: giphy.gif]

Can I just say I don't hate luck I hate the hype and the free passes he gets for his bad play.

He's a decent starting QB and a good guy. The pretending he is as hyped to be draft day has to stop though.