Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
You're the GM, what FA do you sign?

(02-14-2019, 09:37 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 09:30 AM)rpr52121 Wrote: I agree, but I still think Myles Jack can be that guy. He just needs to perfect the mental part of the game to be in the right spots to make those plays. That mental part of the game, is what I think TD could bring.

If not, they should draft that type of LB. Given what most teams are looking for, they should be able to get a good thumping LB in the 3-5th rounds. Lot cheaper than anyone on FA market.

FWIW, Lageman doesn't view Jack as a liability at all.  He raves over his athleticism.

The traditional thumper inside is going the way of the dinosaur.  There is a much greater emphasis on speed, athleticism and coverage because it's a space and passing game now.

That said, as much as I like Telvin Smith, sometimes I wonder if there can be a better balance between size/physicality at the point of attack and athleticism.  I never want to see Derrick Henry abuse us again.

Telvin either needs to put on 10-15 pounds or he should be moved to safety.  (I'm not sure he can cover well enough?)  Sign a LB for the middle and move Myles outside to his natural position.
[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There's talk of Kelechi Osemele being cut in Oakland for salary considerations.
If the Jags don't spend big on QB in free agency - he'd be one heckuva replacement for Cann at RG.

https://twitter.com/CBSLocalSports/statu...0250975232

Telvin-Marshall-Jack