Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
CNN analyst accuses black man of white privilege not knowing he is black

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2019, 11:02 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(01-16-2019, 04:42 PM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote:
(01-16-2019, 02:44 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Well this certainly took a turn in an unforeseen direction.

I’m just sitting here eating popcorn and hamberders watching this thread

I don't know how tasty that guy in the blue really is tho:
[Image: hampshire1.jpg]
The real question is, Does that pig have half white privlege only? Or does he get none because hes part black.

(01-16-2019, 01:12 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-16-2019, 01:02 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: The "white privilege" thing is made up.

Are you white? If so, would you trade places with a black man?

Would you trade places with a white south african farmer this march?

I am sure you would enjoy all the 'privilege' then right?

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-16-2019, 07:13 PM)mikesez Wrote: Flsprtsgod said I should loosen up and take everything here less seriously.

If only you knew how not seriously he takes this place...

(01-16-2019, 10:57 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(01-16-2019, 04:42 PM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote: I’m just sitting here eating popcorn and hamberders watching this thread

I don't know how tasty that guy in the blue really is tho:
[Image: hampshire1.jpg]
The real question is, Does that pig have half white privlege only? Or does he get none because hes part black.

(01-16-2019, 01:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: Are you white? If so, would you trade places with a black man?

Would you trade places with a white south african farmer this march?

I am sure you would enjoy all the 'privilege' then right?

I probably wouldn't.  A lot of those guys are going back to Germany and Holland. It sucks some of them feel they have no choice but to leave the only home they ever knew, but they are not without options.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Ain't no black dude swapping for this:

[Image: 2018-04-16_19-59-33.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The saddest sickest thing about the identity politics establishment is that it fundamentally preys on and exploits the fact that our country is so anti-racist and anti-discrimination and perverts those good ideals through their post modernist Marxist ideology.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!