Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates

(08-17-2020, 02:39 PM)copycat Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 02:10 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: ??????? Boris Johnson pedaling backwards on a little bike? Is this some kind of code? I'm not British, so I don't get it. Is this some kind of British attempt at humor?

I assume it means "back pedaling"

Who's back pedaling?????

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Straight up lying.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2020, 08:58 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(08-17-2020, 05:48 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Straight up lying.

ALL politicians are liars. Republicans lie, Democrats Lie and Independents lie. That's why I hate politics.

(08-17-2020, 08:57 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 05:48 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Straight up lying.

ALL politicians are liars. Republicans lie, Democrats Lie and Independents lie. That's why I hate politics.

Ding ding ding.

It doesn't matter what side/who you support, they're all corrupt lying snakes lol. Every single one of them.

(08-17-2020, 10:52 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 08:57 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: ALL politicians are liars. Republicans lie, Democrats Lie and Independents lie. That's why I hate politics.

Ding ding ding.

It doesn't matter what side/who you support, they're all corrupt lying snakes lol. Every single one of them.

Yup. That's why I have no side. I hate them all.

(08-17-2020, 08:57 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: ALL politicians are liars. Republicans lie, Democrats Lie and Independents lie. That's why I hate politics.

Exactly the reason Trump is POTUS and will be again for four more years come November. He is not a politician.

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2020, 09:43 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(08-18-2020, 08:18 AM)Jagwired Wrote:

Exactly the reason Trump is POTUS and will be again for four more years come November. He is not a politician.

He is the biggest LIAR on the planet though, so same difference.

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2020, 12:03 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(08-18-2020, 08:18 AM)Jagwired Wrote:

Definitions are not your thing.

pol·i·ti·cian
/ˌpäləˈtiSHən/

noun

1. a person who is professionally involved in politics, especially as a holder of or a candidate for an elected office.
    "a veteran communist politician"

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2020, 12:43 PM by Jagwired.)

(08-18-2020, 12:02 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 08:18 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Exactly the reason Trump is POTUS and will be again for four more years come November. He is not a politician.

Definitions are not your thing.

pol·i·ti·cian
/ˌpäləˈtiSHən/

noun

1. a person who is professionally involved in politics, especially as a holder of or a candidate for an elected office.
    "a veteran communist politician"

Yeah cute dude. If you didn't get my point I have a tomato on my counter with more intelligence than you.

to·ma·to
/təˈmādō/

noun: tomato; plural noun: tomatoes
  1. 1.
    a glossy red, or occasionally yellow, pulpy edible fruit that is eaten as a vegetable or in salad.
    • the bright red color of a ripe tomato.
      "she got into the tomato Mini and drove away"
  2. 2.
    the South American plant of the nightshade family that produces the tomato. It is widely grown as a cash crop and many varieties have been developed.

(08-18-2020, 12:42 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Yeah cute dude. If you didn't get my point I have a tomato on my counter with more intelligence than you.

That was pretty lame - just sayin'