Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bortles: 2019 starter? (merged)

It's changed........

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-14-2019, 11:47 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: It's changed........
Someone get this tack fan banned from the board!

(03-14-2019, 12:02 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-14-2019, 11:47 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: It's changed........
Someone get this tack fan banned from the board!

On it...

Going to be a long season with this stupid avatar! Really going to suck when all the tack fans show up here for game week. Man...
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(03-14-2019, 12:03 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-14-2019, 12:02 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Someone get this tack fan banned from the board!

On it...

I get it.

(03-14-2019, 12:05 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Going to be a long season with this stupid avatar! Really going to suck when all the tack fans show up here for game week. Man...

Just try to look at it like you're making fun of how stupid their fans are. I mean, just LOOK at that guy!!

Looks like the tacks have gained a few fans this offseason. I expect a much warmer welcome this season.
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(03-11-2019, 06:11 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 06:04 PM)AmeliaFL Wrote: Hi, Jaguars fans.   If BB is released, would Cody Kessler still be the backup QB for Nick Foles in 2019?

Doubtful.
He was terrible. 

I'd go with a 4th round value pick, plus Tanner Lee in camp and hope one of them can win the #2 QB spot. Add a cheap vet after August cuts if the young guys aren't looking ready. 

(I'd also be into a Grier pick earlier (second or third) because I'm of the increasingly unpopular opinion he's going to be a good NFL quarterback.)

Depends on the circles man. Dude is talked about by some as being the sleeper QB of the draft and some people trash him, some are in the "can be good IF".

If we somehow grab him I'll be pretty stoked. He'll be forced to sit for 2 seasons based on Foles contract and should be fully ready to go after that.

(03-10-2019, 08:54 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: pretty sure i never made the bet. I think he should still be here and they should not cut him. i also believe the front office and coaches is full of morons and will cut him and eat the money. Its the wrong move and if they blow what money they saved on the recent releases on Foles. the team will not be better and we will not be able to afford other FA that we need.

I just checked...

technically you never accepted the terms of said bet.
Just thoroughly announced your belief he would be on the roster throughout the thread. Which probably led some to believe you were "in"