Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Reflections and Thoughts on the Silver Season

(03-07-2019, 10:57 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 08:39 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: I used to know who that was against. Was that the Baltimore game in '98 where we were up fourty something points at the half?

No...that game was in 1998...FTs rookie year.

Stewart's 5 TD game was the year before against Philadelphia.

Yes it was and a home game to boot.  I remember because I missed the first one and barely caught the 2nd one.  We had seats behind the goal post in the south endzone.  Before that game I could show up 15 minutes prior to kickoff and scoot right in via a make shift check point that was there for a private party zone that also allowed fans that sat behind the goal post entrance.  For some reason unknown to me they closed that entrance down and we had to go through the same check points that everyone else went through.  Little Man ran wild that day!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think this year, it would be great if the Jags organization could release more behind the scenes videos with interviews, game film of Jaguars history like the Destiny video on how Jacksonville got the team. Could have some on the great players or teams or games. Don't care if it is under the NFL Films umbrella or the A Football Life umbrella, but there needs to be more of it. Basically only official thing I can find is the A Football Life thing on Keenan and Jimmy. Anything on the 90's great run, Brunel, Boselli, Fred, etc. I only get to catch it in bits and pieces on videos on youtube or nfl.com.

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2019, 02:05 AM by TheeKB.)

Maybe Foles can win the SB... I wonder how many car dealerships he’d own if that happened Mark would be in so much trouble.... As far as the silver goes, I just remember being able to play with the Jags on PS1 and thinking how awesome it was to finally have my very own home professional franchise. I was elated. I remember hoping we didn’t eff this up and end up being like other failed franchises. Honestly, I’m just thankful to have a dog in the fight every Week that I call home. And I hope for 25 more. My sons almost old enuf now to go to the games and I’m thrilled he’ll remember his first seasons ones we were trying to go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro