Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Another Democrat caught in a bold face lie

Kamala Harris Says She Listened To Tupac And Snoop While Smoking Weed In College. There’s Just One Problem.

Did Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) smoke marijuana in college, or while she was arresting people for minor drug offenses?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/43361/kam...aign=cnews
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2019, 06:31 PM by mikesez.)

(02-12-2019, 05:17 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Kamala Harris Says She Listened To Tupac And Snoop While Smoking Weed In College. There’s Just One Problem.

Did Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) smoke marijuana in college, or while she was arresting people for minor drug offenses?

you could definitely call Senator Harris a hypocrite if she indeed prosecuted minor drug offenders while smoking weed herself.
it turns out the ideals that the Democratic party imposes on its candidates are really really hard to live up to.
the Republican party does not expect its candidates to be candid about their past drug use, so none of them have to expose their own hypocrisy in this area. 
If you're a republican candidate, as long as you never had an abortion or paid for your girlfriend or your daughter to have an abortion, and as long as you never collected welfare, no one will ever call you a hypocrite.
It's a much easier set of ideals to live up to.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-12-2019, 05:17 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Kamala Harris Says She Listened To Tupac And Snoop While Smoking Weed In College. There’s Just One Problem.

Of course she is going to lie (she is a career politician) to try to appeal to her voter base (in this case a young black audience).  The "sheep" will think that it's cool that she is black and listened to Tupac while smoking weed.  The uneducated votes on "popularity" rather than policy propositions.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Watching Kamala try to act like a regular human being is cringe worthy.

(02-12-2019, 09:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Watching Kamala try to act like a regular human being is cringe worthy.

Kinda like watching Trump try and act like he has a soul.

(02-13-2019, 12:14 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 09:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Watching Kamala try to act like a regular human being is cringe worthy.

Kinda like watching Trump try and act like he has a soul.

Trump is himself and every politician is trying to copy that, but can't.

(02-13-2019, 12:15 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 12:14 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Kinda like watching Trump try and act like he has a soul.

Trump is the Honey Badger, he don't give a [BLEEP] and it kills the Political Class.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

" Except, Harris graduated from Howard University in 1986, and the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in 1989. Tupac released his first album, “2Pacalypse Now,” on November 12, 1991 — two years after Harris graduated from law school. Snoop Dogg released his first album, “Doggystyle,” on November 23, 1993 — four years after Harris graduated law school."

Buuuuuwwwwaaaaaaaa!!!! What a lying sack of [BLEEP].
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I will donate $5 to the charity of choice for any reporter that asks her on the Capitol steps what her favorite Tupac song is.

Which year was she doing the nasty with the fat married mayor? Were they smoking weed and listening to Tupac?

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2019, 02:54 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(02-13-2019, 12:15 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 12:14 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Kinda like watching Trump try and act like he has a soul.

Ocasia Cortez has perfected the Trump style.  Say stupid [BLEEP].  Build a base. Get elected.  Continue to say stupid [BLEEP].  Watch your base continue to support you.

End.

(02-13-2019, 10:13 AM)TJBender Wrote:

I will donate $5 to the charity of choice for any reporter that asks her on the Capitol steps what her favorite Tupac song is.

$5 wow.  You'll go to any extremes to make this happen.

"I like them all. How can you pick just one?"

You already know the answer.

I couldn't even name one of his songs. I hate rap music. If she named a song, I wouldn't know if she was correct or not.

(02-13-2019, 08:04 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 10:13 AM)TJBender Wrote: I will donate $5 to the charity of choice for any reporter that asks her on the Capitol steps what her favorite Tupac song is.

Sad but true, and she'd get plenty of defenders for that non-answer.

(02-13-2019, 09:43 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 10:13 AM)TJBender Wrote: I will donate $5 to the charity of choice for any reporter that asks her on the Capitol steps what her favorite Tupac song is.

I couldn't even name one of his songs. I hate rap music. If she named a song, I wouldn't know if she was correct or not.

But Wikipedia knows, and would be consulted right away to see if that song even existed.

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2019, 10:31 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(02-13-2019, 08:04 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:

(02-13-2019, 09:43 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

The computer program that is her soulless body must have malfunctioned because she could have easily blurted out "California Love", but since politicians have the human instincts of a toilet full of poop, I am not surprised.