Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kyler Murray

This guy is so short, he gonna have more batted balls than Henne and Bortles combined.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-13-2019, 03:30 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 03:16 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Had a great pro day. He is a great natural thrower of the ball with speed, accuracy, and depth. I think he cemented himself as the #1 pick.

https://www.nfl.com/videos

He didn't re-weigh in again, or run the 40 like he said he would. He's also visibly smaller than when he was at the Combine and that's not surprising.

For someone who's suppose to be lightning fast and running is a big part of his game, I don't know why he's so scared to run his 40 and be done with it. Unless he knows he's going to run slow..

It's also cute that people actually believe his playing weight is/will be 200+ pounds lol. Dude will be playing at 180-185 tops.

And who cares about him throwing in a controlled environment, with his own receivers. Of course he's going to look good with everything planned out.

My #1 gripe about guys who defer workouts to their pro day.

I'm just glad that we're likely out of the running for this gamble.

(03-13-2019, 03:30 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 03:16 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Had a great pro day. He is a great natural thrower of the ball with speed, accuracy, and depth. I think he cemented himself as the #1 pick.

https://www.nfl.com/videos

He didn't re-weigh in again, or run the 40 like he said he would. He's also visibly smaller than when he was at the Combine and that's not surprising.

For someone who's suppose to be lightning fast and running is a big part of his game, I don't know why he's so scared to run his 40 and be done with it. Unless he knows he's going to run slow..

It's also cute that people actually believe his playing weight is/will be 200+ pounds lol. Dude will be playing at 180-185 tops.

And who cares about him throwing in a controlled environment, with his own receivers. Of course he's going to look good with everything planned out.

Yeah he's definitely skipping the 40 because he's gonna run slow....

(03-15-2019, 10:03 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 03:30 PM)Eric1 Wrote: He didn't re-weigh in again, or run the 40 like he said he would. He's also visibly smaller than when he was at the Combine and that's not surprising.

He is obviously worried he might run a 4.5 and drop his stock...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Why should he do anything if he's the best QB prospect? That's typically what the first off the boards do.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(03-15-2019, 10:03 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 03:30 PM)Eric1 Wrote: He didn't re-weigh in again, or run the 40 like he said he would. He's also visibly smaller than when he was at the Combine and that's not surprising.

(03-15-2019, 11:23 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 10:03 AM)JackCity Wrote: Yeah he's definitely skipping the 40 because he's gonna run slow....

He is obviously worried he might run a 4.5 and drop his stock...
He gained weight, admittedly so. Either he put on a bunch of bad weight just for the combine or he didn't. Running was the way to prove he didn't just gain weight. It does open the door to speculation.

He still could go back to baseball once he knows his value in football.

The interviews could have just been him not liking the team or coaches, being tired, or teams spreading rumors to get him to drop.

All of it added together though would make me hesitate. I would need to have multiple surprise weigh ins, review his nutritional plan, and have him run at his current weight. You can't pick him that high and have all these questions.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(03-19-2019, 10:57 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 10:03 AM)JackCity Wrote: Yeah he's definitely skipping the 40 because he's gonna run slow....
(03-15-2019, 11:23 PM)Dimson Wrote: He is obviously worried he might run a 4.5 and drop his stock...
He gained weight, admittedly so. Either he put on a bunch of bad weight just for the combine or he didn't. Running was the way to prove he didn't just gain weight. It does open the door to speculation.

The interviews could have just been him not liking the team or coaches, being tired, or teams spreading rumors to get him to drop.

All of it added together though would make me hesitate. I would need to have multiple surprise weigh ins, review his nutritional plan, and have him run at his current weight. You can't pick him that high and have all these questions.

Running doesn't prove anything other than what everyone already knows, he's fast as hell. 

The interview stuff turned out to be nonsense by charlie casserly.

(03-19-2019, 11:13 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 10:57 PM)p_rushing Wrote: He gained weight, admittedly so. Either he put on a bunch of bad weight just for the combine or he didn't. Running was the way to prove he didn't just gain weight. It does open the door to speculation.

Running doesn't prove anything other than what everyone already knows, he's fast as hell. 

Unless he isn't because he carbo loaded, drank a ton of fluids, etc.

Could be bogus, but it has been put out there by some people.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

(03-19-2019, 11:20 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 11:13 PM)JackCity Wrote: Running doesn't prove anything other than what everyone already knows, he's fast as hell. 

Unless he isn't because he carbo loaded, drank a ton of fluids, etc.

Could be bogus, but it has been put out there by some people.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not like he's gonna run a 4.7 with a few extra pounds. 

Out of everything you'd qualify as needing to see from kyler i'd say how fast he is near the bottom

Kingsbury continues to fan flames and throw smoke.

I seriously have no idea what the Cardinals intentions are at #1.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...endingNews

[Image: giphy.gif]

Let's say it's just a crazy draft and while none of the elite defensive guys fall, Kyle Murray ends up falling to #7.

Do we take him thinking at the very least he'd be a great backup right away? Do we trade down? Or do we just take Hockenson?
'02

I think you certainly have a trade partner at that point. I wouldn't take him there

(04-25-2019, 11:30 AM)Jags02 Wrote: Let's say it's just a crazy draft and while none of the elite defensive guys fall, Kyle Murray ends up falling to #7.

Do we take him thinking at the very least he'd be a great backup right away? Do we trade down? Or do we just take Hockenson?

Any QB in the first would be a mistake

If the Cards complete a suspected trade with the Dolphins for a 2nd round pick for Rosen, then Murray is going #1 after all.
'02