Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
One for Dragon Fury

Lecturer is dubbed 'Taiwan's hottest teacher' after photos taken of her during her classes go viral
  • Cheng Jhia-wen is a lecturer at Chien Hsin University of Science and Technology
  • Images of the teacher taken by her students have gone viral online in Taiwan
  • The 28-year-old has since been dubbed 'Taiwan's hottest teacher'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...acher.html
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

After 13 years on this board you'd think you would know my username is spelled as one word.

(02-13-2019, 04:51 PM)DragonFury Wrote: After 13 years on this board you'd think you would know my username is spelled as one word.

But its definitely better this way.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-13-2019, 04:51 PM)DragonFury Wrote: After 13 years on this board you'd think you would know my username is spelled as one word.

I give you Hot Asian and you give me grief, Sheesh..........
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

(02-13-2019, 05:59 PM)The Drifter Wrote:

I give you Hot Asian and you give me grief, Sheesh..........

Seems like he's been in bad mood lately.

(02-13-2019, 06:14 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 05:59 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I give you Hot Asian and you give me grief, Sheesh..........

It's that time of the month for Vegans.

Wait, I'm dyslexic and can't see too well.  Are you are saying your username is not Furry Dragon?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(02-13-2019, 07:05 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 06:14 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Seems like he's been in bad mood lately.

It's that time of the month for Vegans.

I thought that was beet juice.

(02-13-2019, 06:14 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 05:59 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I give you Hot Asian and you give me grief, Sheesh..........

I've been sober since Jan 1

Did someone delete a post from this thread?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-14-2019, 07:19 AM)DragonFury Wrote: [quote pid='1193392' dateline='1550096070']

[/quote]

Well that is just plain stupid.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(02-14-2019, 07:19 AM)DragonFury Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 06:14 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Seems like he's been in bad mood lately.

If you feel that’s what needs to be done, then good on ya. Keep it up.

(02-14-2019, 12:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 07:19 AM)DragonFury Wrote: I've been sober since Jan 1

I've been sober since I woke up this morning...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(02-14-2019, 01:50 PM)Rico Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 12:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: If you feel that’s what needs to be done, then good on ya. Keep it up.

I've been sober since I woke up this morning...

Me, as well, and I’ve felt no need to be.

Man the drifter does you a solid and this is how you thank him?

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(02-14-2019, 12:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 07:19 AM)DragonFury Wrote: I've been sober since Jan 1

It's mainly to lose weight and safe money. The dry spell is planned to end in a few weeks when I going to Austria to do some snowboarding. 

(02-14-2019, 04:52 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:

Man the drifter does you a solid and this is how you thank him?

I have the entirety of the Internet at my fingertips, what makes you think I don't already see photos of women like that practically every day?

(02-14-2019, 05:31 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 12:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: If you feel that’s what needs to be done, then good on ya. Keep it up.

It's mainly to lose weight and safe money. The dry spell is planned to end in a few weeks when I going to Austria to do some snowboarding. 

(02-14-2019, 04:52 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Man the drifter does you a solid and this is how you thank him?

I have the entirety of the Internet at my fingertips, what makes you think I don't already see photos of women like that practically every day?

Hope you handle a snowboard better than you handle a Mustang.........

And I understand you keep hand lotion and tissues by your monitor when lookiing at those photos...... lol

(02-14-2019, 05:31 PM)DragonFury Wrote: I have the entirety of the Internet at my fingertips, what makes you think I don't already see photos of women like that practically every day?

The key word here is ... Photos.

Get this ... I touched one once. Banana 

I have a picture of the black eye to prove it.

(02-14-2019, 05:31 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 04:52 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Man the drifter does you a solid and this is how you thank him?

That isn't the point though, is it?  Somebody actually thought of you in a fun, endearing manner and you crap on them in return. The delicious irony is how you prattle on about how you live in the civilized world.