Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.

(02-27-2019, 09:35 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

OMG ... How much? I am rich, I can afford all of them.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-28-2019, 01:31 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 09:39 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Just look at all you people in here panhandling for points. I earned mine the right way; through hard work and perseverance. Get a job, freeloaders!

I just gave you an unearned +1. Enjoy communism.

If you did it willingly it's charity.
If he was pointing a gun at you it's communism.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(03-01-2019, 06:58 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 09:35 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

OMG ... How much? I am rich, I can afford all of them.
Sorry Sammy, I ate them all......................................

Did any of you just see that barking watermelon walk by?
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Hi

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2019, 07:27 AM by Sammy.)

(03-06-2019, 08:29 PM)Jags Wrote: Hi

What a cheap trick.

+1

(03-06-2019, 09:40 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 06:58 PM)Sammy Wrote: OMG ... How much? I am rich, I can afford all of them.
Sorry Sammy, I ate them all......................................

Their bark is worse than their bite.

No, I don’t think it’s cheap at all. I just wanted to stop by and greet some of my most favorite people. You guys (and girls) are just so awesome.

(03-07-2019, 03:27 PM)Jags Wrote: No, I don’t think it’s cheap at all.  I just wanted to stop by and greet some of my most favorite people.   You guys (and girls) are just so awesome.

Pandering no less.  Shame.  Shame.  Shame.

+1
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(03-07-2019, 07:25 AM)Sammy Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 08:29 PM)Jags Wrote: Hi

What a cheap trick.

+1

(03-06-2019, 09:40 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Sorry Sammy, I ate them all......................................

I thought watermelon bark is called the rind?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-08-2019, 08:50 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 07:25 AM)Sammy Wrote: What a cheap trick.

+1

I thought watermelon bark is called the rind?

This brought to mind a memory of a popular middle school sports related poetic taunt.

Watermelon, watermelon, watermelon rind
Look at the scoreboard, see who's behind
You!

Psilocybin removes all rules.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

I just wanted to resurrect this classic as a shout out to our friend Mikesez. Such a highly entertaining little fellow he is.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-25-2019, 09:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I just wanted to resurrect this classic as a shout out to our friend Mikesez. Such a highly entertaining little fellow he is.

Don’t lie. You just wanted to get more up votes! Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(Yaaaawn). Good morning. Did someone say upvote?

(05-25-2019, 11:54 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(05-25-2019, 09:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I just wanted to resurrect this classic as a shout out to our friend Mikesez. Such a highly entertaining little fellow he is.

Don’t lie. You just wanted to get more up votes! Laughing

Service guarantees Citizenship! Would you like to know more?

(05-26-2019, 08:30 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-25-2019, 11:54 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Don’t lie. You just wanted to get more up votes! Laughing

Service guarantees Citizenship! Would you like to know more?

Why do I just feel like I’ve been invited to join a cult? Ninja

(05-26-2019, 09:09 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 08:30 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Service guarantees Citizenship! Would you like to know more?

Why do I just feel like I’ve been invited to join a cult? Ninja

I like you, you'll get to be Messiah's Hand.

(05-26-2019, 09:24 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 09:09 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Why do I just feel like I’ve been invited to join a cult? Ninja

I like you, you'll get to be Messiah's Hand.

Now that just sounds dirty!

(05-26-2019, 09:38 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 09:24 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I like you, you'll get to be Messiah's Hand.

Now that just sounds dirty!

Feature not Bug.  Cool

(05-26-2019, 09:43 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 09:38 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Now that just sounds dirty!

Feature not Bug.  Cool

I don’t know what that means... Ninja

Funny how you told me not to care about my reputation writing but you clearly care about yours.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(05-26-2019, 11:58 AM)mikesez Wrote:

Funny how you told me not to care about my reputation writing but you clearly care about yours.

-14? Wow! Better be careful. I think -30 puts you at risk of message board relegation.