Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Johnathan Cyprien ready to 'let it all out' after torn ACL

Johnathan Cyprien ready to 'let it all out' after torn ACL

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...r-torn-acl

Johnathan Cyprien's second season in Tennessee didn't quite go to plan. In the midst of his recovery, Cyprien wants to make sure he never loses his grip on that starting role again.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2019, 10:47 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

Laughing

I'm sure the tacks are excited for more of this...

[Image: vainbabyisheyas?g=aHR0cHM6Ly90aHVtYnMuZ2...VkLmdpZg==]
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

He was slow before the ACL. Can't imagine he'd be of any value at this point. His style was better suited for the 1970s when teams focused on controlling the line via the running game.

(02-21-2019, 10:30 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: He was slow before the ACL.  Can't imagine he'd be of any value at this point.  His style was better suited for the 1970s when teams focused on controlling the line via the running game.

I'm not so sure about that.  Cyp took some bad angles and always missed tackles

I've always liked Cyp.

In positive news, he just got a key to the city of N. Miami Beach, his hometown.

https://twitter.com/cyp/status/1098034824260931584
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Source: Titans likely to release safety Cyprien

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26134...ty-cyprien

Doh!!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

He's pretty much done, especially after the ACL injury.  If he expects to be signed to a big deal and be a starter... I just don't see it happening.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Chruch>>>Cyp

He sucks.

Although it doesn't seem likely, I hope he finds success. He's still relatively young. Heck, I'd say try to put on the bulk and switch to OLB. His speed is sure to take a hit, and stop-the-run Strong safeties are pretty much a thing of the past.. Get some more size on this dude and less running space to whiff and he might make a decent OLB. Shoot, he might be bigger than Telvin already honestly