Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jussie Smollett

Ut ohh......

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Was the letter sent in the mail?

This scumbag is in custody. It's a shame they didn't use 29 armed FBI agents to take him down at 6AM.

Its a miracle this guy was an idiot because we've seen city's burned to the ground over things like this.

(02-21-2019, 01:23 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Its a miracle this guy was an idiot because we've seen city's burned to the ground over things like this.

Are you suggesting that Rodney King staged his own beating?

Hands up don't shoot, Freddie Gray, blm was founded because of a swastika of fesis no one saw. Etc.

(02-21-2019, 01:55 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Hands up don't shoot, Freddie Gray, blm was founded because of a swastika of fesis no one saw.  Etc.

Wait - that's Byron LeftTown's job. Great - two devotes of Alex Jones. That's all we need.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

It is not a theory, nor is it a conspiracy to note that the tactic of faking an attack and blaming your enemy has a long and effective history which continues to this day.

Obama even passed a law making it legal for federal intel agencies to conduct operations meant to deceive the American people. Yet most people believe it could never happen and have not spent 2 seconds trying to conceive what such an operation would look like or how to protect themselves from it.

Hint: any such psy-op would likely use mainstream media as its primary conduit.
Working hypothesis: such operations are being conducted daily.

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2019, 11:39 AM by Byron LeftTown.)

A few tidbits:

Conservative comedian Terrence K. Williams said on 02/19 that Jussie was Kamala Harris' nephew. The following day, Mr. Williams was seriously injured in a car accident WHILE TRAVELING TO THE WHITE HOUSE.

I believe Jussie's mother Janet Harris is Kamala Harris' cousin. So, Kamala Harris would be Jussie's cousin (once removed).

Small world.

Abimbola "Abel" Osundario was also Jussie Smollett's drug dealer. He called Abel to get some "Molly" a few days before hatching the attack hoax. Here's is Smollett's Bond Proffer: https://www.scribd.com/document/40019677...roffer-Doc

(02-22-2019, 11:39 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: A few tidbits:  

Conservative comedian Terrence K. Williams said on 02/19 that Jussie was Kamala Harris' nephew.  The following day, Mr. Williams was seriously injured in a car accident WHILE TRAVELING TO THE WHITE HOUSE.  

I believe Jussie's mother Janet Harris is Kamala Harris' cousin.  So, Kamala Harris would be Jussie's cousin (once removed).

Small world.

Abimbola "Abel" Osundario was also Jussie Smollett's drug dealer.  He called Abel to get some "Molly" a few days before hatching the attack hoax.  Here's is Smollett's Bond Proffer:  https://www.scribd.com/document/40019677...roffer-Doc

lololololol ... please don't ever stop posting.

I see Donald has tweeted about this - surprise! I guess I missed his tweet about the Coast Guard Captain. Oh, wait ...
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(02-22-2019, 01:25 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:

Conservative comedian Terrence K. Williams said on 02/19 that Jussie was Kamala Harris' nephew.  The following day, Mr. Williams was seriously injured in a car accident WHILE TRAVELING TO THE WHITE HOUSE.  

I believe Jussie's mother Janet Harris is Kamala Harris' cousin.  So, Kamala Harris would be Jussie's cousin (once removed).

Small world.

Abimbola "Abel" Osundario was also Jussie Smollett's drug dealer.  He called Abel to get some "Molly" a few days before hatching the attack hoax.  Here's is Smollett's Bond Proffer:  https://www.scribd.com/document/40019677...roffer-Doc

I see Donald has tweeted about this - surprise! I guess I missed his tweet about the Coast Guard Captain. Oh, wait ...

You mean about emails he wrote? Scary stuff right there.

(02-22-2019, 01:25 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:

Small world.

Trying to talk to people who approach debates in bad faith, that have no actual beliefs other than supporting whatever and whoever hurts their enemies (well over half their fellow Americans) at the moment is a complete waste of time. The beliefs change based on who is in power (executive orders and family values for a small example) Trying to convince people that contain no empathy unless it involves them or someone close to them directly is a fools errand. If they can't push an agenda they just ignore it. 

Nearly 70 posts on this thread at this moment and 4 on the Right Wing MAGA terrorist. A thread about the number of claimed hate crime hoax's and not one about the absurd number of right wing terror attacks that have taken place or been thwarted in this country. Heck, the vast majority of the Right Wing Terrorist that are thwarted or caught are immediately claimed as false flags by the Alex Jones's on this here site. That's all you need to know. 

The majority of the right are lost and have been for a while.

(02-22-2019, 01:38 PM)boudreaumw Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 01:25 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: lololololol ... please don't ever stop posting.

Trying to talk to people who approach debates in bad faith, that have no actual beliefs other than supporting whatever and whoever hurts their enemies (well over half their fellow Americans) at the moment is a complete waste of time. The beliefs change based on who is in power (executive orders and family values for a small example) Trying to convince people that contain no empathy unless it involves them or someone close to them directly is a fools errand. If they can't push an agenda they just ignore it. 

Nearly 70 posts on this thread at this moment and 4 on the Right Wing MAGA terrorist. A thread about the number of claimed hate crime hoax's and not one about the absurd number of right wing terror attacks that have taken place or been thwarted in this country. Heck, the vast majority of the Right Wing Terrorist that are thwarted or caught are immediately claimed as false flags by the Alex Jones's on this here site. That's all you need to know. 

I'm not sure what you are reading but I see several poster on the right flat out condemning the illegal activities of those on the right.  

For example the Coast Guard Lt. needs to go to jail.  What more can be added to that statement?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I wonder if we will see a rise in this new way to skam the news

Ihttps://www.thegamerules.com/en/board-games/multi-user/fake-news-detail

Fake news game rules

oh saw a MAGA hat being worn in Golden Corrall I can bet you thats not fake news
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
“If you find a way to motivate an idiot you have a motivated idiot”

In other news:

Jussie Smollett can rest easy now that his attacker has been arrested!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Dude is a genius.

I didn't know who this guy was. Most people I know had never heard of him either.

Now he's famous and likely only ends up with a Hollywood slap on the wrist.

And everyone glued to their CNN/FOX news feeds and twitter handles just can't get enough of the back and forth of a story we shouldn't be giving so much attention to.
This guy (and so many people like him) is one of the MANY reasons why racism will never ever die in this country or anywhere else. And why we will continue to stay divided no matter who is POTUS or what their slogan or policies are.

At least Robert Kraft is going to give him a breather.

(02-22-2019, 01:38 PM)boudreaumw Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 01:25 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: lololololol ... please don't ever stop posting.

You're pathetic.

Smollett actually took action.

The Coast Guard dude wrote Emails... oh and by the way, he should go to prison and be condemned.

But be serious.

Action versus written word.

(02-20-2019, 10:03 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 12:53 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Some people are just that angry.

But what is this guy so angry about that he would risk losing the substantial amount of everything he's acquired? These people have been conditioned to believe that they have grievances against the society that made them and they act out in these stupid ways that don't do them any good. It's puzzling to me.

I don't know how to say this without sounding as bad as I think it sounds but it's the only way I know to say it. 

I spent two years living in and working with the black community in Jacksonville. I lived in the ghetto. The only white girl on my street and most of the time the only white girl on the job site. Day in and day out I got to hear all about the different aspects of "living black in America" and the thinly veiled derision was all out in the open. Some of them didn't mind an open conversation where I asked questions as to why they felt the way they did, or how something affected them. Others had absolutely no desire to try and educate me. I got an education regardless because they'd talk about all kinds of stuff as if I wasn't standing right there

Either way they were almost all tolerant of me but made it very clear I didn't belong, didn't understand, and none of them trusted a white person- period. It's a generational thing as much as it's societal. Every generation has grown up hating and not trusting the white folks, and for good reason to a degree. There is still true racism toward black folks very much alive in this country perpetrated by whites whose beliefs are also generational which means nothing will change. 

Then you have idiots like Smollet who turn the real issue into a circus and the MSM and politicians buy front row seats to cheer on his victim mentality only to be duped so hard they're having to delete tweets and walk back their initial praise for his bravery.

(02-22-2019, 07:54 PM)Sammy Wrote: At least Robert Kraft is going to give him a breather.

OMGoodness. The irony of the NFL's Super Team owner being charged with soliciting a prostitute and being subject to possible fines and suspensions is just too much. Lol. 

Man, I see a couple of those Asian spas (and nail salons) here in my little town and I wouldn't even think about walking into one of them. Everyone knows what they are 99% of the time.