Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
what makes you feel like a big baby?

(02-21-2019, 09:57 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: A fever when it hits about 103.

Heights -- Also, during my college summers I used to climb ladders routinely to patch factory roofs and paint the the building features (e.g. railings, etc.).  Dragging two 5 gallon buckets up ladders in a single climb was not an issue.  Fast forward 30 years later and I find myself afraid of heights, knowing all it takes is 1 slip and I could be dead or paralized -- it's gotten worse over the years (climbing the aztec pyramids in mexico was one of those i'm so done with heights moments -- instead of enjoying the top, i got down as quickly as possible).

I can relate.  I can’t really say I’m afraid of heights.  I remember years ago having no issues hanging Christmas lights whether on the ladder or on my roof.  Now,  that I’m older, all I can say is my kid better appreciate all the pretty colors.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-20-2019, 11:59 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Oh, thank God, I thought this was a grown baby fetish thread.

that is why i explained in my first post what i meant so everyone would know its not a fetish thread at all. 

my dad acts like a baby when he gets sick,moans,whines,crys,and all of that.  I just want to be left alone when im sick.

try being camping when a thunderstrom comes around. theres always lots of trees when your camping.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Well, I'm a big baby when your team beats my team. Tongue

Hooking a big red fish and it starts dragging and peeling my line towards the oysters beds to cut my line off. Terrifying.

Slipping and busting my head open on a boat ramp while toting my kayak towards the water. Panic inducing when you start to feel your feet give way for a second.

Open the fridge with a fresh bowl of cereal only to realize there's no milk left. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. That's just a travesty. Thank goodness for those packages of evaporated milk that's hidden in the back of the cupboard though right? I mean, it's probably as old as this franchise. But, it's better than nothing.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Easiest one ever....THE DENTIST. Something wrong with those people.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(02-25-2019, 03:13 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Easiest one ever....THE DENTIST. Something wrong with those people.

[Image: 94409b96-f606-4552-bc97-512b276bd144_text.gif]

Being alone with my thoughts.

-Enochlophobia (phobia of crowds).
-Ophidiophobia (fear of snakes)
-Coulrophobia (fear of clowns).

(03-11-2019, 11:06 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Being alone with my thoughts.

This is why I have several people inside my head to keep me company.

Should you be telling everyone about us?

It’s okay, they’re friends. 

That’s what you said last time and then the doctor warned...

That quack?? Ha! Whatever.

But he said we would have to go back to the “hospital”.

Shut up. Shut up!

I bought a new pair of shoes this past weekend. I wore them around the house Sunday to break them in then wore them yesterday to work. My little toe on my right foot is screaming at me today.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-12-2019, 09:38 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I bought a new pair of shoes this past weekend. I wore them around the house Sunday to break them in then wore them yesterday to work. My little toe on my right foot is screaming at me today.

What’s it saying?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(03-12-2019, 10:57 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 09:38 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I bought a new pair of shoes this past weekend. I wore them around the house Sunday to break them in then wore them yesterday to work. My little toe on my right foot is screaming at me today.

What’s it saying?

"I never get to feel the tongue"
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

What’s it saying?

DAMN !!! It friggin stinks in here.

Heights. Knees start knocking when I climb on a ladder. But only certain circumstances bring it out. I'm fine in a plane or in the 400 section at the stadium but climbing on to the roof to sweep off some leaves makes me nervous.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(03-13-2019, 10:05 AM)hb1148 Wrote: Heights. Knees start knocking when I climb on a ladder. But only certain circumstances bring it out. I'm fine in a plane or in the 400 section at the stadium but climbing on to the roof to sweep off some leaves makes me nervous.

(03-13-2019, 10:17 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 10:05 AM)hb1148 Wrote: Heights. Knees start knocking when I climb on a ladder. But only certain circumstances bring it out. I'm fine in a plane or in the 400 section at the stadium but climbing on to the roof to sweep off some leaves makes me nervous.

Yeah...[BLEEP] that.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Have to go with illness. Makes me [BLEEP] and whine to no end! Secondary to that would be seeing pain or disappointment in the eyes of one of my kids and there is nothing I can do to fix it.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

What’s it saying?

MUFFLE MUFFLE MUFFLED MUFFLED MUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLED!!!!!!

(03-13-2019, 10:17 AM)Jagwired Wrote:

Yikes!
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Heights freak me out but only if I have to move around. If I'm sitting it's no big deal. I have long legs and short torso (short or high waisted) so my center of gravity is off and throws off my balance. 

I could sit on top of a high building or ridge or whatever with no problem. Ask me to get up and walk along the edge and I'm freaking out.