Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New Website for Conservatives

There is a new website for conservatives. It's a Facebook style site that post only conservative news and happening

The Site is USA.life

https://usa.life/
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Meh.

Echo chambers are bad no matter what's being echoed

(02-26-2019, 01:47 PM)The Drifter Wrote: There is a new website for conservatives. It's a Facebook style site that post only conservative news and happening

The Site is USA.life

https://usa.life/

Isn't that more or less what this is these days?

Pandering to conservatives wont make this competitive with Facebook.

They need to advertise themselves as free-speech advocates, regardless of your politics, if they want to compete.

(02-26-2019, 03:25 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Pandering to conservatives wont make this competitive with Facebook.

They need to advertise themselves as free-speech advocates, regardless of your politics, if they want to compete.
Facebook already has a ton of outspoken conservatives on it. 

Facebook went downhill when they opened it up to the general public instead of just college kids.

(02-26-2019, 01:49 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Meh.

Absolutely. I’m sure things get stupid real quick in there.

(02-26-2019, 03:30 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-26-2019, 03:25 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Pandering to conservatives wont make this competitive with Facebook.

Facebook already has a ton of outspoken conservatives on it. 

Facebook went downhill when they opened it up to the general public instead of just college kids.

Yep. I signed up for Facebook within a week of them rolling it out to my university. It was a totally innocent place with no arguments except maybe over which band was better.
Then first they let the high school kids on and it got a little weird. and then they let everybody's mom and dad on and it was just awful. 
for a while I thought it might be a good thing that we might make real progress with political discussions. that people would behave better than talk show hosts and professional provocateurs when they had their first and last name behind everything they posted. 
But it just made things worse. People said how they really felt no matter how heinous, and they thought they could get away with it because you were friends. Then you feel dirty inside because you see their name and their face next to this heinous opinion, and you wonder if you really know this person at all, and if you still want to.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

No thanks.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(02-26-2019, 01:49 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Meh.

Speak into this...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXEX4n0ijAfeWSxfdaOE7...oJZ0kMBQdw]