Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Antonio Brown Traded to the Bills (raiders)

(03-08-2019, 02:29 PM)TheeKB Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 12:30 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Amen!

Pretty sure Foles isn’t Big B. Pretty sure Marrone isn’t Tomlin. Also pretty sure our Locker room would put him in his place and that having someone on offense that wants to work that hard and win that bad is a good thing. Yeah he’s a drama king but I don’t see him doing that as a featured wr and gettin fed like Pooh bear at a honey convention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You mean the locker room that couldnt reel in the antics of Leonard Fournette or Dante Fowler?

Jax wouldn’t fix that guys wackadoodle behavior, and I really don’t think any destination will keep him from continuing to be a headache to coaches and teammates.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Has anyone seen Antonio Browns hairstyle lately? Dude literally has teal and gold in his hair... he’s begging to be a Jag lol.

(03-08-2019, 07:29 PM)JNev Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 02:02 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Hell no to AB.

Another fail from JNev lol

You got me! I’m an idiot for posting news Ian Rapoport tweeted I guess...

They all said they were close, nobody said the trade happened... except you.

(03-08-2019, 08:47 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Has anyone seen Antonio Browns hairstyle lately? Dude literally has teal and gold in his hair... he’s begging to be a Jag lol.

Well we own the Steelers so he wants to join the winning side of the rivalry lol
No Fun

Actually he was traded to the Raiders for 3rd and 5th round picks.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(03-10-2019, 02:29 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Actually he was traded to the Raiders  for 3rd and 5th round picks.

Are you sure the Bills didn't just change their colors to silver and black? Smile

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(03-10-2019, 08:38 AM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(03-10-2019, 02:29 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Actually he was traded to the Raiders  for 3rd and 5th round picks.

Are you sure the Bills didn't just change their colors to silver and black? Smile

Oh I'm sure about that, because I wouldn't have heard the end of it from my obnoxious Bills fan buddy.

I'm telling you guys, you have no idea!   Laughing

Had AB become a Bill, it would have been as if he reinvented the position.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(03-08-2019, 11:38 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 11:35 AM)TheeKB Wrote: I think he’d be a good fit for our locker room. Foles feeds playmakers. Look how Jeffery went from non factor with Wentz to the factor with Foles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Diva receivers aren’t a good fit for any locker room.

Welp..

I wonder how AB's new teammates are going to take to his most recent display of complete jackassery? 

He's been sticking his foot in his mouth on twitter trying to bash JuJu Shcuster, and it's only making him hated universally. 

Safeties are lining up to take shots at him in the coming season. 

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/statu...4997936128

AB is in for a rude awakening this season.

He had it so good with Ben and the Steelers offense for so many years. Brown will watch the Steelers O be just fine and will ultimately breakdown and lose his mind in Oakland.

I can’t wait for the eventual “Maaaaan Carr better get it together. I can’t be outchea getting 4 targets in a game. SMH.”

I can not figure out what the hell he is trying to accomplish with this crap he is pulling with Juju. It was low for him to trash the dude when he was responding to a fans post about the team voting Juju the Mvp. but Part of me can write it off the initial comment because everyone knows at this point in time he is better than Juju even if it was a weak and classless way of expressing his point. But the latest crap he put up with the dm that Juju sent him when he was coming into the league is just stupid. I mean it doesn't make him look good no matter how you look at it. Nobody did this to him when he got into the league. He had Hienes Ward playing in front of him who never trashed him even though the writing was on the wall that he was eventually going to take over the job. I didn't imagine that in one half of a offseason I would suddenly be able to comfortably say that Brown is more of a Diva than OBJ lol.

Didn't Juju start this with his tweet?

(04-09-2019, 09:55 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Didn't Juju start this with his tweet?

no

Antonio responded to a fans tweet that showed a pic of juju saying MVP because the team voted him and said "boy fumbled the whole post season in the biggest game of year !  Everyone went blind to busy making guys famous not enough reality these days "

Brown is an absolutely awful teammate and OBJ is a very good one.

(04-09-2019, 10:18 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Brown is an absolutely awful teammate and OBJ is a very good one.

Try convincing the giants staff that OBJ is a good teammate. 

He acts like he may be slowly maturing a bit now, but he behaved like a total clown with the NYG. 

Will be interesting to see how he adapts with the browns.

(04-09-2019, 10:29 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 10:18 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Brown is an absolutely awful teammate and OBJ is a very good one.

Try convincing the giants staff that OBJ is a good teammate. 

He acts like he may be slowly maturing a bit now, but he behaved like a total clown with the NYG. 

Will be interesting to see how he adapts with the browns.
The Giants staff believes Eli still has it so that tells me all I need to know about them.

Is OBJ emotional? Absolutely. However as a teammate, he’s really good. His Giant teammates loved him.

Brown bashes everyone and does it on social media out in the open.

I don't care what AB brings to the team. He's cancer, and if he's unhappy, he'll make sure everyone else is too.

This is why I'm not a twit (my name for twitter users).  Does anyone really care what some athlete, actor, politician, etc. posts to social media?  Apparently so.

AB is pretty much washed up and irrelevant when it comes to the NFL.  At 30 years old, he's on the sunset of his career.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(04-09-2019, 03:28 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: This is why I'm not a twit (my name for twitter users).  Does anyone really care what some athlete, actor, politician, etc. posts to social media?  Apparently so.

AB is pretty much washed up and irrelevant when it comes to the NFL.  At 30 years old, he's on the sunset of his career.

He is going down swinging if that is the case. I just don't think he really cares who he hits in the process. 

And yes, I think a lot of people do care what athletes say and post. I personally do not pay much attention to sm but I am in minority. My job monitors what people post so I am very careful what I say or post on social media. That is why I personally prefer mbs and places like this where there is a level of anonymity.

Brown is going to cut up this year, just watch. Was messed up to tweet that about Juju but it doesn't take away from his talents