Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Antonio Brown Traded to the Bills (raiders)

(04-10-2019, 05:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Brown is going to cut up this year, just watch.  Was messed up to tweet that about Juju but it doesn't take away from his talents
Bet?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-10-2019, 05:20 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 05:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Brown is going to cut up this year, just watch.  Was messed up to tweet that about Juju but it doesn't take away from his talents
Bet?

If he stays healthy,  yes.  What's the bet?

(04-09-2019, 03:28 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: This is why I'm not a twit (my name for twitter users).  Does anyone really care what some athlete, actor, politician, etc. posts to social media?  Apparently so.

AB is pretty much washed up and irrelevant when it comes to the NFL.  At 30 years old, he's on the sunset of his career.

It wouldn't be a shock if he had 1k a year all the way to 35

JDR thinks the raiders are in for a headache with AB

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...onio-brown

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2019, 01:25 PM by Cleatwood.)

(04-10-2019, 05:23 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 05:20 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Bet?

We got some specifics to nail down about what "cut it up" refers to.  Are you saying he will have equal to or better numbers than he had with the Steelers?

In his last 6 years, he has averaged 114 catches for 1,524 yards and 11 TDs. Should that be our baseline?

(04-11-2019, 01:22 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 05:23 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: If he stays healthy,  yes.  What's the bet?
We got some specifics to nail down about what "cut it up" refers to.  Are you saying he will have equal to or better numbers than he had with the Steelers?

In his last 6 years, he has averaged 114 catches for 1,524 yards and 11 TDs. Should that be our baseline?
Yes, last year he had 1287 yards.  I'm not saying he is going to have 250 more yards than he did last year but minimum he get 1250 and 9 because teams are still going to double the [BLEEP] out of him like they have been.  I do think he gets around 1400 or 1500 though.  What do you think he gets?

(04-11-2019, 02:20 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-11-2019, 01:22 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: We got some specifics to nail down about what "cut it up" refers to.  Are you saying he will have equal to or better numbers than he had with the Steelers?

Yes, last year he had 1287 yards.  I'm not saying he is going to have 250 more yards than he did last year but minimum he get 1250 and 9 because teams are still going to double the [BLEEP] out of him like they have been.  I do think he gets around 1400 or 1500 though.  What do you think he gets?
He had about 1,300 yards last season (1297). I'm giving you his last 6 year average because you're claiming he hasn't really lost a step.

I'm not really sure what he gets but it won't be anything close to his 6 year average with Ben. He will be going from an all-time great to David Carr.... There is no chance he gets to 1,400 or 1,500 yards. No chance.

(04-11-2019, 02:29 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-11-2019, 02:20 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Yes, last year he had 1287 yards.  I'm not saying he is going to have 250 more yards than he did last year but minimum he get 1250 and 9 because teams are still going to double the [BLEEP] out of him like they have been.  I do think he gets around 1400 or 1500 though.  What do you think he gets?
He had about 1,300 yards last season (1297). I'm giving you his last 6 year average because you're claiming he hasn't really lost a step.

I'm not really sure what he gets but it won't be anything close to his 6 year average with Ben. He will be going from an all-time great to David Carr.... There is no chance he gets to 1,400 or 1,500 yards. No chance.

If David Carr is throwing him the ball then he's got no chance.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-10-2019, 05:23 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 05:20 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Bet?

I'm feeling lonely and bitter about my [BLEEP] avatar. Maybe one of you guys can take the baton at years end! LOL
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(04-08-2019, 06:08 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 11:38 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Diva receivers aren’t a good fit for any locker room.

Welp..

I wonder how AB's new teammates are going to take to his most recent display of complete jackassery? 

He's been sticking his foot in his mouth on twitter trying to bash JuJu Shcuster, and it's only making him hated universally. 

Safeties are lining up to take shots at him in the coming season. 

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/statu...4997936128

Lol Ryan Clarke said “he’s just not a good human” DAMN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Its funny how people are making this a big deal but it was ok and funny when players were taking shots at Bortles

(04-11-2019, 08:51 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Its funny how people are making this a big deal but it was ok and funny when players were taking shots at Bortles

Yeah, it was OK and funny.  That's why Clowney got a thousand trash cans in the mail after we beat pittsburgh, right? Fans didn't like that stuff - but some of it was true. 

What this delusional jerk (AB) did to JJSS doesn't compare to players calling out the most hot and cold QB in the league when he's cold. 

Maybe this whole "comparison" thing is just not your cup of tea?

(04-11-2019, 08:51 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Its funny how people are making this a big deal but it was ok and funny when players were taking shots at Bortles

you get too attached to bad qbs pal

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2019, 09:50 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-11-2019, 09:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

Yeah, it was OK and funny.  That's why Clowney got a thousand trash cans in the mail after we beat pittsburgh, right? Fans didn't like that stuff - but some of it was true. 

What this delusional jerk (AB) did to JJSS doesn't compare to players calling out the most hot and cold QB in the league when he's cold. 

To call him a bad human and everyone all uptight,  I think it's a bit overblown myself.

(04-11-2019, 09:25 PM)JackCity Wrote:

you get too attached to bad qbs pal

Are you referring I'm attracted to Bortles?  Lol

(04-11-2019, 09:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

What about the fumble in the Saints game?  I think that's what Brown was referring too

(04-11-2019, 09:45 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [quote pid='1205906' dateline='1555031432']

What about the fumble in the Saints game?  I think that's what Brown was referring too
[/quote]

Yeah - he was. 

So he's calling out his former teammate from a team that he walked away from in true diva-like fashion. 
Classy. 

Look, I think big ben really should be sharing blame in all of this as he probably really did have beef with AB and stopped throwing his way to some degree/ called him out in meetings/practices and all that stuff. 

However, AB has handled the whole thing like a child, and I think he deserves some shade for it. That's all I'm saying. 
I wouldn't want him on my team unless he responded very well to someone like Coughlin getting all up in his grill and telling him in no uncertain terms that he'd be out on his [BLEEP] if he pulled that [BLEEP] here. 

That said, I think it's just a matter of time before he acts like a clown in Oakland, and eventually that will come to a head in the locker room there.

Hardcore Steelers fans will tell you AB has always been a bit odd but his brand for years had been an extreme work ethic with not much ego, it seems in the last 3/4 since he's been recognised as an all time great that his ego exploded.

Just wait for the Raiders to continue to rack up losses to see what happens and also just wait for Derek Carr to starting throwing those 2 yard checkdowns on 3rd and long instead of throwing to AB.....I'm sure that will go down well.....

(04-11-2019, 09:45 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-11-2019, 09:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Yeah, it was OK and funny.  That's why Clowney got a thousand trash cans in the mail after we beat pittsburgh, right? Fans didn't like that stuff - but some of it was true. 

To call him a bad human and everyone all uptight,  I think it's a bit overblown myself.

(04-11-2019, 09:25 PM)JackCity Wrote: you get too attached to bad qbs pal

Are you referring I'm attracted to Bortles?  Lol

(04-11-2019, 09:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Yeah, it was OK and funny.  That's why Clowney got a thousand trash cans in the mail after we beat pittsburgh, right? Fans didn't like that stuff - but some of it was true. 

At least Juju showed up for that game....

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2019, 10:48 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

I don't think he should of said it but he's on a different team now and I think he was a little mad Juju voted voted MVP because Brown left. Brown was talking a little trash regarding football and people are acting like he said something about the mans family or something. Way over blown imo

(04-12-2019, 09:28 AM)JackCity Wrote: Hardcore Steelers fans will tell you AB has always been a bit odd but his brand for years had been an extreme work ethic with not much ego, it seems in the last 3/4 since he's been recognised as an all time great that his ego exploded.  

Just wait for the Raiders to continue to rack up losses to see what happens and also just wait for Derek Carr to starting throwing those 2 yard checkdowns on 3rd and long instead of throwing to AB.....I'm sure that will go down well.....

Depending on the Raiders draft, I think us and the Raiders will be the 2 most improved teams in the league.  Mayock and Gruden is a hell of a combo, the had a great FA, and I think they will have a great draft

(04-12-2019, 10:45 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I don't think he should of said it but he's on a different team now and I think he was a little mad Juju voted voted MVP because Brown left.  Brown was talking a little trash regarding football and people are acting like he said something about the mans family  or something.  Way over blown imo

(04-12-2019, 09:28 AM)JackCity Wrote: Hardcore Steelers fans will tell you AB has always been a bit odd but his brand for years had been an extreme work ethic with not much ego, it seems in the last 3/4 since he's been recognised as an all time great that his ego exploded.  

Depending on the Raiders draft, I think us and the Raiders will be the 2 most improved teams in the league.  Mayock and Gruden is a hell of a combo, the had a great FA, and I think they will have a great draft
Raiders bout to still be taking that fat L from the Chiefs and Chargers. They also play the NFC North with GB (improved D), Bears and Vikings. Then they play the AFC South with Colts, Texans and Jags.

I think the Raiders will be picking in the top 10 again next season.

(04-12-2019, 10:45 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I don't think he should of said it but he's on a different team now and I think he was a little mad Juju voted voted MVP because Brown left.  Brown was talking a little trash regarding football and people are acting like he said something about the mans family  or something.  Way over blown imo

I think it's too early to say Mayock is anything yet and so far Gruden has been bad