Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Antonio Brown Traded to the Bills (raiders)

(04-12-2019, 11:01 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 10:45 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I don't think he should of said it but he's on a different team now and I think he was a little mad Juju voted voted MVP because Brown left.  Brown was talking a little trash regarding football and people are acting like he said something about the mans family  or something.  Way over blown imo

Depending on the Raiders draft, I think us and the Raiders will be the 2 most improved teams in the league.  Mayock and Gruden is a hell of a combo, the had a great FA, and I think they will have a great draft
Raiders bout to still be taking that fat L from the Chiefs and Chargers. They also play the NFC North with GB (improved D), Bears and Vikings. Then they play the AFC South with Colts, Texans and Jags.

I think the Raiders will be picking in the top 10 again next season.
I'll get back with you on this after the draft

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-12-2019, 11:05 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 11:01 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Raiders bout to still be taking that fat L from the Chiefs and Chargers. They also play the NFC North with GB (improved D), Bears and Vikings. Then they play the AFC South with Colts, Texans and Jags.

I'd be surprised if they had a poor draft given the assets they have. Just overall I don't think we know what combo Mayock and Gruden are yet, and so far Grudens has been bad.

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2019, 11:18 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-12-2019, 11:07 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 11:05 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I'll get back with you on this after the draft

I'd be surprised if they had a poor draft given the assets they have. Just overall I don't think we know what combo Mayock and Gruden are yet, and so far Grudens has been bad.

Nobody knows for sure, I'm saying I think it will be a good combo.  I think Carr will be much better this year under Gruden an having a run game. Gruden does have a ring

this is turning into a massive dumpster fire how this whole thing is turning out. Now mendenhall cam out saying that we need to have compassion for AB because Big Ben in a racist and AB couldn't deal with it any longer. Good lord. What in the hell is going on.

Were is that SteelersBeach guy who makes a stupid thread a day about our franchise. Shouldn't he be making a few about his own [BLEEP] show of a franchise.

(04-12-2019, 05:14 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: this is turning into a massive dumpster fire how this whole thing is turning out. Now mendenhall cam out saying that we need to have compassion for AB because Big Ben in a racist and AB couldn't deal with it any longer. Good lord. What in the hell is going on.

Were is that SteelersBeach guy who makes a stupid thread a day about our franchise. Shouldn't he be making a few about his own [BLEEP] show of a franchise.

I'm sure he'll be back to inform us how bad our draft was in a few weeks. LOL

In the meantime, don't jinx it. It's been relaxing not having to educate him on the history of our franchise repeatedly. 

On topic:
Mendenhall's accusation seems over the top and he apparently has backpedaled it since then.  But it's clear that a number of players have had issues dealing with Ben for several years. 
I think AB's stardom went straight to his head and he acts like a fool, but I'm confident Rothlisberger played some role in the drama leading to AB walking.

(04-12-2019, 05:14 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: this is turning into a massive dumpster fire how this whole thing is turning out. Now mendenhall cam out saying that we need to have compassion for AB because Big Ben in a racist and AB couldn't deal with it any longer. Good lord. What in the hell is going on.

I really hate the ol "He's a racist" crap.

We heard it about Chip Kelly AFTER he sent a bunch of dudes packing.
Now Big Ben is a racist AFTER Mendenhall (How long has he been gone?) and Bell and AB gone........
but Big Ben works OK with JuJu (another black man?) and his coach (Another black man)

The first to cry racist is usually the one with the most prejudice in his heart, I say.

(04-12-2019, 11:05 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 11:01 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Raiders bout to still be taking that fat L from the Chiefs and Chargers. They also play the NFC North with GB (improved D), Bears and Vikings. Then they play the AFC South with Colts, Texans and Jags.

How bout it?

AB has a pretty interesting YouTube channel. Through social media/news he comes off as a real douche, but his YouTube is full of him just grinding and working. He works incredibly hard to be the best, going to be interesting to see if the trade pays off for the Raiders.

(03-08-2019, 11:38 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 11:35 AM)TheeKB Wrote: I think he’d be a good fit for our locker room. Foles feeds playmakers. Look how Jeffery went from non factor with Wentz to the factor with Foles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Diva receivers aren’t a good fit for any locker room.

Can we we make it official that AB is out of his [BLEEP] mind now? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication...l.amp.html

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2019, 07:52 PM by Brett.)

This is why teams should stay away from diva type WRs. It's just not worth the hassle.

He might quit football because he wants to wear a obsolete helmet.

This Twitter thread lays it out.

The dude is a nutcase.

https://twitter.com/mikesilver/status/11...62176?s=21

I mean just have him sign a waiver to wear it and be done with it, what’s the issue?

(08-10-2019, 01:38 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: I mean just have him sign a waiver to wear it and be done with it, what’s the issue?

I think this crazy condition with his feet is the issue, and he’s just using the helmet as an excuse to not practice.

(08-10-2019, 04:48 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 01:38 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: I mean just have him sign a waiver to wear it and be done with it, what’s the issue?

I think this crazy condition with his feet are the issue, and he’s just using the helmet as an excuse to not practice.

Idiot should have used the right protection against hypothermia in that cryo chamber. I'm watching the first episode of Hard Knocks and their training camp. Dude can't even practice.

I'm the humorous side his young sons were at practice and were asking, "where's Rothlisberger?"  Big Grin

ok he might be a little crazy

(08-10-2019, 04:48 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

I think this crazy condition with his feet is the issue, and he’s just using the helmet as an excuse to not practice.
Ah true that makes sense. Yeah he’s getting crazy with this.

Hahahahaha

Of course Gators is gonna back out of his bet now.

1400 yards for AB.... dude is a head case and even if he does play, he will get so angry that Carr can’t get him the rock like Ben did. Raiders are a disaster. Trade away Mack. Trade for AB.

(04-10-2019, 05:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Brown is going to cut up this year, just watch.  Was messed up to tweet that about Juju but it doesn't take away from his talents
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2019, 11:57 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(11-08-2019, 11:23 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 05:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Brown is going to cut up this year, just watch.  Was messed up to tweet that about Juju but it doesn't take away from his talents
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He would have if he wasnt an idiot and played.  I think he has CTE. How is Juju looking ?