Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags FA targets

(03-11-2019, 07:30 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I wonder what kind of market Jawaun James has?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...aun-james/

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-11-2019, 11:50 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 07:30 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I wonder what kind of market Jawaun James has?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...aun-james/

Way to much for James.  Glad we didnt take on that contract

Hard pass on AP

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2019, 10:50 AM by B2hibry.)

(03-12-2019, 09:39 AM)JackCity Wrote: Hard pass on AP

I saw that rumor as well. But to be honest, he did pretty decently behind a less than stellar O-line in Washington.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(03-12-2019, 10:49 AM)B2hibry Wrote:

I saw that rumor as well. But to be honest, he did pretty decently behind a less than stellar O-line in Washington.

It's more style wise than him not being productive. He'd have been a great fit in 2017

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-12-2019, 11:34 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 10:49 AM)B2hibry Wrote: I saw that rumor as well. But to be honest, he did pretty decently behind a less than stellar O-line in Washington.

It's more style wise than him not being productive. He'd have been a great fit in 2017
I thought so as well but noticed he mainly stayed away from his typical outside runs to more between the tackles. Grant is a nice and quick outside pass catching back with Fournette as a bruser and AP still has some speed, size and blocking ability. We need someone behind Fournette and I'm not so sure of the two unknowns on the roster: Flowers and Rawls. I'm certainly not saying we throw the bank at him at all. Maybe on the cheap.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(03-12-2019, 12:34 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 11:34 AM)JackCity Wrote: It's more style wise than him not being productive. He'd have been a great fit in 2017
I thought so as well but noticed he mainly stayed away from his typical outside runs to more between the tackles. Grant is a nice and quick outside pass catching back with Fournette as a bruser and AP still has some speed, size and blocking ability. We need someone behind Fournette and I'm not so sure of the two unknowns on the roster: Flowers and Rawls. I'm certainly not saying we throw the bank at him at all. Maybe on the cheap.

He's a perfect match with Fournette , it just depends on if we really want to be playing a power back centric scheme with Foles. Ideally we'd have a big play #2 who can play in space ala Sproles and give someone for De Filippo to work his screen magic with. AP can still 100% be productive but his blocking has always been [BLEEP] and he's v limited

At 34 years old, Peterson is at the very least, just as good as Fournette is right now in his prime. Honestly Peterson at 34 is still better than Fournette in his prime.