Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lady and Tramp

(03-10-2019, 05:28 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(03-10-2019, 05:06 PM)Sammy Wrote: You trying to vindicate killing other peoples pets? Like saying "some people don't understand what it's like (Enter bad behavior here)" ... Anytime you start with the phrase "Some People" you are aiming to tarnish those peoples life, experiences,  opinion, or history. Some people don't know what it's like having pets killed by predatory animals ... "Some people" don't understand what its like to work for a living ... Some people don't understand ... Blah blah blah.  Don't diminish people as "Some people"  OPLM ... Other Peoples Lives Matter, not just you "Country Folk".

Lady killed one other person's pet, and when I said understandably, that was her owner's description. It was an 10 month old Chihuahua already displaying his alpha male side. He barked and lunged at Lady, she caught him by the neck and tossed him, killed him by virtue of superior size and strength. She wasn't the aggressor. I'm sure the children were horrified, and I understand why their parents insisted something be done. I saw my dad's dog Whitey mauled to the brink of death by two Grand Pyrenees.

I did say my dogs terrorized animals on our property, I was hyperbolically talking about pests I want terrorized. 

Other dogs have come here without incident, all our neighbors have dogs and children, there have been no incidents. I'm sorry my post gave you the wrong impression, that's on me.

I won't make assumptions, will just ask - have you lived in a rural, lightly populated area and had dogs for pets and acres for them to enjoy?

We are good RJ ... Very few people do I appreciate on the Jags board  as much as I do you. I came online earlier to delete my insensitive reply (even though it really wasn't). But, I ran into the "Some People" wall. Like, Some People don't understand what it is like (living in the Country) (Being Black) (Being Poor) (Being Muslim)  ... Being something, or living in some form they are not equally living in/as ... I am by far a universal opponent to the "Some People" of some people don't understand club.

Well, Some people don't understand how much I do appreciate, and hurt for you ... so their opinion isn't as important as my opinion is. I do apologize for being just one more additional pain that I really hope doesn't contribute to the loss of your K9 family members, I know you are hurting, and I do have a good measure of pain knowing that you have lost those two kids that do mean so much to you.

I would be very appreciative if you, or another mod deletes all my post in this thread, I didn't belong in it to begin with.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I can remove it, but you were quoted so it will remain. I don't have an issue with your point of view, I think you misunderstood me,
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]