Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Golden Tate is entertaining the idea of joining the Jaguars

(03-11-2019, 12:31 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 12:21 PM)JNev Wrote: I just worry because I want Dede and Chark on the field as much as possible. Then there’s Lee and Cole and people want to draft someone... we barely run 3+ WR sets as it is

New playbook incoming

You don’t know what they’ll run or how often.

I have little faith in our coaching staff but i've seen you right more often than not over the years.  I only get to see our WRs thrive and separate on my Custom Playbooks i create on Madden, so hopefully this New Playbook is worth a damn
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-11-2019, 12:35 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 12:31 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: New playbook incoming

You don’t know what they’ll run or how often.

I have little faith in our coaching staff but i've seen you right more often than not over the years.  I only get to see our WRs thrive and separate on my Custom Playbooks i create on Madden, so hopefully this New Playbook is worth a damn

We’re all just making our own versions of educated guesses. 

I don’t expect some super dramatic shift in philosophy, but I can see DeFilippo utilizing the pass more, especially if he is given Foles to work with.

(03-10-2019, 07:33 PM)NCJag Wrote: If he comes on a team friendly deal, to give Foles a security blanket and to make Jalen happy im all for it.  Dede, Chark, Lee, and Tate with Jesse James/bringing ASJ back, Fournette and a O Line of Cam/Norwell/Linder/Richardson/J Taylor has the makings of a functional offense.

Please, no. If they bring ASJ back, they should sign Sam Bradford so he'll have someone to talk to on the sidelines and on the way to the bank.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(03-11-2019, 12:41 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 12:35 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: I have little faith in our coaching staff but i've seen you right more often than not over the years.  I only get to see our WRs thrive and separate on my Custom Playbooks i create on Madden, so hopefully this New Playbook is worth a damn

We’re all just making our own versions of educated guesses. 

I don’t expect some super dramatic shift in  philosophy, but I can see DeFilippo utilizing the pass more, especially if he is given Foles to work with.

We just needed more pass balance.  They said it was Blake so whomever the starter is i want to see more passes to the backs and TE, and def more 3 or more WR sets.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

I don't want an exposed adulterer in my locker room. Sorry.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(03-13-2019, 06:35 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: I don't want an exposed adulterer in my locker room. Sorry.

Ok... I don’t know the story behind this.  Did he have the sexy time out of wedlock or did he cheat on his wife?

(03-13-2019, 06:35 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: I don't want an exposed adulterer in my locker room. Sorry.

So adulterers who don't get caught are fine though, right? 

(probably 65% of married player LOL)

(03-13-2019, 07:02 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

That’s what my thoughts were.  If you took them out of the equation, there goes at least a third or more of any teams roster.

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2019, 12:53 PM by TheeKB.)

(03-11-2019, 05:52 AM)MikePete54 Wrote: 74 rec, 795 yards, 4 TD, 33 first downs.

If he was a Jag with those numbers, he would be 1st in receptions, 1st in yards, 2nd in TD, 2nd in first downs.

EXACTLY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(03-13-2019, 07:02 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

PREACH!

If we don’t sign him then there could be a possibility the Nick didn’t want him... which could suggest other things depending on your imagination.

once he went to new england its a wrap I think. zero chance he'd go here over them

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2019, 04:56 PM by MikePete54.)

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1106297484631072769

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2019, 09:07 AM by ATLjag.)

Too rich. Good aging vet would have brought some game to the Jags, but not at the $9+ price for a team with remaining holes to fill.

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2019, 04:48 PM by JagFanatic24.)

There are a couple things to note about Ramsey’s tweet.

- he is admitting we need WR help
- even last year he was talking about OBJ becoming a Jag

I sure hope we draft another WR, like a 6’2 or taller. Westbrook and Lee would flourish as a second or third.

I wouldn’t pass on Tate, especially if Lee goes down again. Last year we would have took him and everybody would be happy. But we do need a playmaker out there for Foles.