Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Foles, Done deal

(03-11-2019, 06:06 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I see a championship coming to Jax in the near future.

Well, hope springs eternal

[Image: 6V7J.gif]
[Image: V9hW2kPAQr8S1Jxg.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Question...has Foles had a successful regular season in his whole career? And I mean 16 full weeks.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

Gross

a lot of people have said a lot about the foles being a jag now. no offensse intended to anyone else here at all. I am calling someone out on his thoughts of the Foles deal. so

FBT can you please give us your insights on it.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(03-11-2019, 06:18 PM)Jags Wrote: Your QB can’t stay on the field.

TBF, Foles hasn't yet either. Never started more than 14 games in a season.

I think the $ was a little bit too much

(03-11-2019, 06:20 PM)The Hammer Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 06:06 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I see a championship coming to Jax in the near future.

Well, hope springs eternal

[Image: 6V7J.gif]

Cant even be mad at u.  I'd laugh at us too
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

4 years, $88 mill. I don't feel good about this one.

(03-11-2019, 06:22 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: Question...has Foles had a successful regular season in his whole career? And I mean 16 full weeks.

2013 with the Eagles:

27 touchdowns
2  interceptions
119 qbr

I'd say that's decent, wouldn't you?

It is super hilarious guys getting mad at the money they gave him. While I am nowhere near a fan of the move (I am kinda neutral) you guys are crying like if the FO really would use that money wisely... Last season they wasted a lot of money on

Lee
Moncrief
Hayden
Bortles
Norwell
Hyde
ASJ

They wasted more on those losers that did nothing for the team.

[Image: Nick-Foles.jpg]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(03-11-2019, 06:43 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 06:22 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: Question...has Foles had a successful regular season in his whole career? And I mean 16 full weeks.

2013 with the Eagles:

27 touchdowns
2  interceptions
119 qbr

6 yrs ago.  Lol, are yall really really serious or just holding out hope and blind faith...asking for a friend
Season Tix, Section 409

This franchise never ceases to amaze. What a farce.

Btw isn't this contract just a bit more than what they gave Bortles last season? Like 3 million more per year.

I am sure if Foles fails it won't be because he didn't give his best.

I'm coming around a bit after watching highlights and hearing analysis. Seems most every analyst out there thinks it's a great fit, and the players I've seen comment all seem excited.

1010 had a good point. This will be the only time Lee has not had Blake as his QB. Could we see him step up to his potential now that he has an accurate QB?

Our window was always 2 more years now we have a legit shot go get some oline and weapons now
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(03-11-2019, 06:47 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [Image: Nick-Foles.jpg]

Dynamite MUST be his nickname.

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2019, 06:54 PM by Upper.)

(03-11-2019, 06:50 PM)UI imtheblkranger Wrote: I'm coming around a bit after watching highlights and hearing analysis. Seems most every analyst out there thinks it's a great fit, and the players I've seen comment all seem excited.

1010 had a good point. This will be the only time Lee has not had Blake as his QB. Could we see him step up to his potential now that he has an accurate QB?

Not so sure about that. We're getting absolutely roasted on Twitter. For good reason.

(03-11-2019, 06:50 PM)UI imtheblkranger Wrote: I'm coming around a bit after watching highlights and hearing analysis. Seems most every analyst out there thinks it's a great fit, and the players I've seen comment all seem excited.

Not so sure about that. We're getting absolutely roasted on Twitter. For good reason.

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2019, 06:55 PM by Bullseye.)

(03-11-2019, 06:48 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 06:43 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: 2013 with the Eagles:

27 touchdowns
2  interceptions
119 qbr

6 yrs ago.  Lol, are yall really really serious or just holding out hope and blind faith...asking for a friend

Two years ago he just won the Super Bowl but I guess that doesn't count either huh?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2019, 07:02 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

(03-11-2019, 06:53 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Our window was always 2 more years now we have a legit shot go get some oline and weapons now

Dont forget we wasted last yr and now are hoping the team lights up the draft so we dont look dumber than we already do paying Foles.  Hope Dave can make me a believer in the FO again but I've learned to wait and see with this team over the years so I'm not heartbroken when it goes awry.  Itll be alot more drinking this season I see

(03-11-2019, 06:54 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 06:48 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:  

Two years ago he just won the Super Bowl but I guess that doesn't count either huh?

It definitely doesnt.  He played a good postseason with a team on a hot streak and it carried over.  Didnt work last yr and damn sure wont play out in jax like that.  I mean if we're going to use stats from 2 seasons or more prior then I have some players we should target.

Quick edit...are we just using half season stats and/or postseason as well. Asking so i can get my list more refined
Season Tix, Section 409