Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2019 Site Wide Mock Discussion Thead

(04-16-2019, 08:51 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Well I don’t know enough players for 7 rounds but keep the train moving!

Just use an online big board. That is all I do. I don't know half the players I have selected at this point. I just know what teams need thanks to Google and I use a big board to select the highest rated player for a position I want to draft.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2019, 09:41 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-16-2019, 09:11 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 08:51 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Well I don’t know enough players for 7 rounds but keep the train moving!

Just use an online big board. That is all I do. I don't know half the players I have selected at this point. I just know what teams need thanks to Google and I use a big board to select the highest rated player for a position I want to draft.

Lol,only the 3rd round and you didn't know half the players you selected?

(04-16-2019, 09:40 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 09:11 AM)Dimson Wrote: Just use an online big board. That is all I do. I don't know half the players I have selected at this point. I just know what teams need thanks to Google and I use a big board to select the highest rated player for a position I want to draft.

Lol,only the 3rd round and you didn't know half the players you selected?

I only focus on the players the Jags are potentially targeting. I am also picking for 3 teams. Also I might have heard of the guys, but to say I truly know them and can give a true opinion on them would be inaccurate.

Have we decided how we are going to run round 4 and every round from here on out?

(04-16-2019, 10:57 AM)Dimson Wrote: Have we decided how we are going to run round 4 and every round from here on out?

I submit that we encourage everyone that has time to submit a shortlist of targeted players for their teams, and beyond that we give each team 3 hours to select if they have not submitted a list. Then we vote and move on. 

Just my suggestion. 

Anyone opposed if I start a new thread for the 4th round and organize the OP from the first 3 rounds for reference?

Sounds good to me. You gonna update the picks?

(04-16-2019, 11:42 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Sounds good to me.  You gonna update the picks?

Unless you have time to do it

(04-16-2019, 11:41 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 10:57 AM)Dimson Wrote: Have we decided how we are going to run round 4 and every round from here on out?

I submit that we encourage everyone that has time to submit a shortlist of targeted players for their teams, and beyond that we give each team 3 hours to select if they have not submitted a list. Then we vote and move on. 

Just my suggestion. 

Anyone opposed if I start a new thread for the 4th round and organize the OP from the first 3 rounds for reference?

Do what you think is best. I trust your judgement.

no opposition, NYC, thank you for taking time to keep it moving.

I updated the picks in the round four thread.

Looks like we got through three and a half rounds and lost steam.

I'll try to post an easy to read final list.

(04-21-2019, 03:40 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I updated the picks in the round four thread.

Can we just vote out the 4th round. I want to at least complete a full round.

(04-21-2019, 03:45 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-21-2019, 03:40 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I updated the picks in the round four thread.

Can we just vote out the 4th round. I want to at least complete a full round.

That's fine with me.

Looks like we nailed 21 of 32 first rounders. I actually think that's pretty good!