Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2019 Site Wide Mock Discussion Thead

It has been 24 hours since the last pick. Can we vote now?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-24-2019, 12:44 PM)Dimson Wrote: It has been 24 hours since the last pick. Can we vote now?

The poster up to pick is logged in and I sent him a message. Hopefully the pick is incoming.

(03-24-2019, 01:02 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-24-2019, 12:44 PM)Dimson Wrote: It has been 24 hours since the last pick. Can we vote now?

The poster up to pick is logged in and I sent him a message. Hopefully the pick is incoming.

Thank you sir!

They had other needs but once Brian Burns fell that far the potential of having him and Landry screaming off the edge for years was too enticing for the titans to pass up. Which would be v scary for us.

Steelers took a high end corner which should help every single aspect of their defense

Last pick was 5 pm yesterday, HOU on the clock - ok to begin nominating players?

If everyone is OK with it, I nominate Andre Dillard, regretfully. Would be nice for them to have no line for years to come, from an opposing GM (and fan)'s point of view.

(03-25-2019, 12:38 PM)Mikey Wrote: Last pick was 5 pm yesterday, HOU on the clock - ok to begin nominating players?

If everyone is OK with it, I nominate Andre Dillard, regretfully. Would be nice for them to have no line for years to come, from an opposing GM (and fan)'s point of view.

Yup Dillard makes too much sense there. +1

(03-25-2019, 01:07 PM)JagJohn Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 12:38 PM)Mikey Wrote: Last pick was 5 pm yesterday, HOU on the clock - ok to begin nominating players?

Yup Dillard makes too much sense there. +1
Can't we give them a bum instead of Dillard? Fine. I vote Dillard as well.

My Texans fan friend (regrettable I know) said he'd do a backflip if the Texans are able to get Dillard.

So it sounds like it should be Dillard.

Dillard vote for me too - so make it official.

And there's Dillard at 7 on Josh Norris's newest big board from an hour ago. Jags if you are that desperate for OL plz plz plz take him and don't let the Texans get him lol.

https://www.rotoworld.com/article/nfl-dr...ngs-top-50

(03-25-2019, 02:13 PM)Upper Wrote: And there's Dillard at 7 on Josh Norris's newest big board from an hour ago. Jags if you are that desperate for OL plz plz plz take him and don't let the Texans get him lol.

https://www.rotoworld.com/article/nfl-dr...ngs-top-50

Yeah - good chance he's gone by #12.

Colts on the clock

I almost took Deandre Baker for the Colts, but in the end, Lawrence was just too good to pass up. How Baker lasted that long though, is beyond me. He's never allowed a 100 yard receiver and he hasn't given up a TD in 2 years.

We are almost done with the first round. How many rounds are we going to go? I am hoping at least 3.

(03-25-2019, 11:26 PM)Dimson Wrote: We are almost done with the first round. How many rounds are we going to go? I am hoping at least 3.

I'll go for as many as everyone else wants to go.

(03-25-2019, 11:56 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 11:26 PM)Dimson Wrote: We are almost done with the first round. How many rounds are we going to go? I am hoping at least 3.

I'll go for as many as everyone else wants to go.

Same here. I am here for the long haul.

(03-26-2019, 12:06 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 11:56 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I'll go for as many as everyone else wants to go.

Same here. I am here for the long haul.

I'll do 7 rounds but no more, I put my foot down on that point.

I got my picks already in the queue. Just waiting on the Packers to make their pick.

Cobb is gone but really, he was just a guy.

Campbell has a chance to be really special. Pair him with Adams and MVS? Add in a little Fant? You have the makings of an unreal offense. Hackett is ecstatic to see someone like Campbell come into the room.