Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Your sleeper/most underrated player in the draft

(03-12-2019, 11:14 AM)MikePete54 Wrote: Underrated

RT Kaleb McGary
WR Andy Isabella

Isabella may not fit the profile of the big receiver they could use, but the guy would be a great safety valve for Foles in the slot. He catches everything and can really run. I'd take him with one of the 3rd round picks.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2019, 03:18 PM by Kane.)

Khalil Hodge

dude is mocked as a 4th or 5th round LB most times... would be worth a 3rd for sure since we have two. But I know our LB corp is kinda decided with Smith, Jack, and Jacobs but a guy can dream haha

He is a tackling machine and a future stud.

Dude wasn't even invited to combine.... the disrespect is real lol

(03-12-2019, 10:47 AM)Caldrac Wrote: TE - Josh Oliver - San Jose State
QB - Jake Browning - Washington
RB - Justice Hill - Oklahoma State
WR - David Sills - West Virginia

Sills ain't no sleeper mayne lol

(03-12-2019, 03:08 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: OG/OT Cody Ford
OG/OT Chris Lindstrom
TE Jace Sternberger
RB Miles Sanders
WR Keelan Doss
LB Germaine Pratt
NT Daylon Mack
DE/OLB Justin Hollins
OT/OG Chuma Edoga
ILB Jordan Kunaszyk
NT Greg Gaines
RB Rodney Anderson

Cody Ford is mocked top ten by some... that's not underrated at all.
Lindstrom is a first round talent often mocked to the 2nd.... so I guess I'll give ya that...
Sternberger and Doss... not exactly sleepers imo......

The rest of those guys probably qualify

(03-15-2019, 03:15 PM)Kane Wrote: Khalil Hodge

dude is mocked as a 4th or 5th round LB most times... would be worth a 3rd for sure since we have two. But I know our LB corp is kinda decided with Smith, Jack, and Jacobs but a guy can dream haha

(03-12-2019, 10:47 AM)Caldrac Wrote: TE - Josh Oliver - San Jose State
QB - Jake Browning - Washington
RB - Justice Hill - Oklahoma State
WR - David Sills - West Virginia

(03-12-2019, 03:08 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: OG/OT Cody Ford
OG/OT Chris Lindstrom
TE Jace Sternberger
RB Miles Sanders
WR Keelan Doss
LB Germaine Pratt
NT Daylon Mack
DE/OLB Justin Hollins
OT/OG Chuma Edoga
ILB Jordan Kunaszyk
NT Greg Gaines
RB Rodney Anderson

Lindstrom is a first round talent often mocked to the 2nd.... so I guess I'll give ya that...

Was a fan of Hodge as a college LB  but he's gonna go day 3 or udfa with how unathletic he is. Scooby Wright/Paul Dawson 2.0

(03-15-2019, 03:29 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 03:15 PM)Kane Wrote: Khalil Hodge

Was a fan of Hodge as a college LB  but he's gonna go day 3 or udfa with how unathletic he is. Scooby Wright/Paul Dawson 2.0

I think some team is gonna draft him in the 5th or 6th round just off of his college production, but you're right, a 4.95/40 is extremely slow for a LB. To me, he is comparable to Vontez Burfict, minus the attitude.

(03-15-2019, 05:04 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 03:29 PM)JackCity Wrote: Was a fan of Hodge as a college LB  but he's gonna go day 3 or udfa with how unathletic he is. Scooby Wright/Paul Dawson 2.0

I think some team is gonna draft him in the 5th or 6th round just off of his college production, but you're right, a 4.95/40 is extremely slow for a LB. To me, he is comparable to Vontez Burfict, minus the attitude.

Yeah I would still draft him day 3, just teams aren't gonna risk it in day 2 despite the stats. Sucks as I had him targeted for my IDP fantasy league

(03-15-2019, 05:55 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 05:04 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I think some team is gonna draft him in the 5th or 6th round just off of his college production, but you're right, a 4.95/40 is extremely slow for a LB. To me, he is comparable to Vontez Burfict, minus the attitude.

Yeah I would still draft him day 3, just teams aren't gonna risk it in day 2 despite the stats. Sucks as I had him targeted for my IDP fantasy league

Someone is getting a steal sure he isn't the fastest cover LB there is. But he is a sure tackler and sheds blocks like he's got butter all over him. 

I wouldn't have him out there covering. I'd have him downhill going after the RB and QB.
Perhaps for his skill set he isn't an early round guy. But I still think that when he plays on Sundays people are gonna see that he was undervalued due to a lack of speed. Which is the only knock on him.
Also I've seen that 4.95 is his slowest 40 but he's also ran it at 4.75 which still isn't real fast but still. Those 40s don't mean THAT much and everyone knows it lol. Closing speed matters. Play recognition. Angles.

I think he'll be a stud and if he's selected as late as round 6.... man... that's a steal to me.

(This post was last modified: 03-16-2019, 12:53 PM by JackCity.)

(03-16-2019, 12:19 PM)Kane Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 05:55 PM)JackCity Wrote: Yeah I would still draft him day 3, just teams aren't gonna risk it in day 2 despite the stats. Sucks as I had him targeted for my IDP fantasy league

Someone is getting a steal sure he isn't the fastest cover LB there is. But he is a sure tackler and sheds blocks like he's got butter all over him. 

I wouldn't have him out there covering. I'd have him downhill going after the RB and QB.
Perhaps for his skill set he isn't an early round guy. But I still think that when he plays on Sundays people are gonna see that he was undervalued due to a lack of speed. Which is the only knock on him.
Also I've seen that 4.95 is his slowest 40 but he's also ran it at 4.75 which still isn't real fast but still. Those 40s don't mean THAT much and everyone knows it lol. Closing speed matters. Play recognition. Angles.

I think he'll be a stud and if he's selected as late as round 6.... man... that's a steal to me.

When/where did he run a 4.7?

Yeah 40 times don't matter at LB unless you already have speed and athletiscm concerns in your projection. Testing like a guard won't help that at all for him with NFL teams. 29" vert too
I love his game, he's just stuck as a day 3 guy. Happy to have him in the 6th

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2019, 08:59 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Maxx Croxby and Ronheen Bingham. 2 mid to late round DE prospects that could possibly be a starter next year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzTfIfJ5m7g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlrCjbyCJ-U

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2019, 07:21 AM by Upper.)

I and some others have mentioned Knox as a third round TE we like...and that was before knowing just how good of a run blocker he is.

I think a stud DL like Sweat/Burns/Oliver, or Dillard, at 7 and then getting Knox in the 3rd is better than Hock at 7 tbh.

https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/1...3005875200

(03-26-2019, 06:35 AM)Upper Wrote: I and some others have mentioned Knox as a third round TE we like...and that was before knowing just how good of a run blocker he is.

I think a stud DL like Sweat/Burns/Oliver, or Dillard, at 7 and then getting Knox in the 3rd is better than Hock at 7 tbh.

I see all those TEs are 'draf eligible'... but the real question is are they 'daft eligible'?

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2019, 12:27 PM by BlueEyedJag.)

(03-26-2019, 06:35 AM)Upper Wrote: I and some others have mentioned Knox as a third round TE we like...and that was before knowing just how good of a run blocker he is.

I've been calling for Knox for a while now...he may not make it to our 3rd round pick after his pro day this weekend.

I'm expecting him to run in the 4.5s if not faster...which will cause a lot of people to finally give him some attention.

I still really like the idea of Hockenson/Knox combo if we could make it happen. A 2 TE set that we could run or pass out of would be pretty nice.

(03-26-2019, 12:24 PM)BlueEyedJag Wrote:

I've been calling for Knox for a while now...he may not make it to our 3rd round pick after his pro day this weekend.

I'm expecting him to run in the 4.5s if not faster...which will cause a lot of people to finally give him some attention.

I still really like the idea of Hockenson/Knox combo if we could make it happen.  A 2 TE set that we could run or pass out of would be pretty nice.

That idea gets me excited.

(03-26-2019, 12:24 PM)BlueEyedJag Wrote: I've been calling for Knox for a while now...he may not make it to our 3rd round pick after his pro day this weekend.

I still really like the idea of Hockenson/Knox combo if we could make it happen. A 2 TE set that we could run or pass out of would be pretty nice.

Yeah I remember several others talking him up, couldn't remember who though. I do not like him enough to take him at 38 though. I mean, I guess maybe if everyone else I like is off the board OK but I think there will be plenty of guys I still like more.

(03-26-2019, 02:11 PM)Upper Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 12:24 PM)BlueEyedJag Wrote: I've been calling for Knox for a while now...he may not make it to our 3rd round pick after his pro day this weekend.

I still really like the idea of Hockenson/Knox combo if we could make it happen.  A 2 TE set that we could run or pass out of would be pretty nice.

Yeah I remember several others talking him up, couldn't remember who though. I do not like him enough to take him at 38 though. I mean, I guess maybe if everyone else I like is off the board OK but I think there will be plenty of guys I still like more.
Agreed...I like him as my #3 TE but 38 is still a little early for him.

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2019, 11:32 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2019/03/2...xx-crosby/

Drue Tranquill is a guy we might look at if we want to add a LB in the draft. Good production, big college, and tested very well. Test in everything

This guy:

https://twitter.com/dtrainn5/status/1111...81728?s=21

Tarik Cohen 2.0
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We signed O’Shaghennessey and Swaim like 2 weeks ago. We’re not taking 2 TEs, sorry.

(03-31-2019, 07:06 PM)JNev Wrote: We signed O’Shaghennessey and Swaim like 2 weeks ago. We’re not taking 2 TEs, sorry.

Except for the fact that O'Shag is basically for ST and Swaim is on a 1 year deal...