Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
OBJ to Cleveland

If Cleveland can't win that division now they need to drop to the AAF

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-12-2019, 09:49 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: If Cleveland can't win that division now they need to drop to the AAF

Signing a top notch kicker should be their primary focus after last year.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Now there's rumors beginning to circulate they are talking with Earl Thomas!

Great Caesar's ghost!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Dorsey has put together a very talented roster. Not only should they be prohibitive favorites to win the AFC Central, they have a good chance to make it to the Super Bowl. Of course, Mayfield needs to stay healthy and continue to improve with a year under his belt. Maybe they'll trade us Duke Johnson for a 7th rounder.

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2019, 10:00 PM by knarnn.)

(03-12-2019, 09:53 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Now there's rumors beginning to circulate they are talking with Earl Thomas!

Great Caesar's ghost!

https://twitter.com/asilversteintv/statu...46400?s=21

Not sure if this guy is legit or not but he’s the source of the rumor.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

My question is how do you match up against this team?

QB Baker Mayfield
RB Nick chubb
RB kareem Hunt
TE David Njoku
WR OBJ
WR Jarvis Landry
WR Antonio Callaway

(03-12-2019, 10:02 PM)Bullseye Wrote: My question is how do you match up against this team?

QB Baker Mayfield
RB Nick chubb
RB kareem Hunt
TE David Njoku
WR OBJ
WR Jarvis Landry
WR Antonio Callaway

Dunno but it’ll be fun to watch this year. I’m sure they’ll be getting a few prime time games now.

Right now, they just might have the most talented roster in the league.

Chew on that for a while. Cleveland might have the most talented roster.

(03-12-2019, 10:15 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Right now, they just might have the most talented roster in the league.

Chew on that for a while.  Cleveland might have the most talented roster.

As someone alluded to earlier all the talent means nothing if you don’t have a coach who can bring it all together. There are a lot of egos on that roster too. Can Kitchens put out the fire when OBJ wants the ball all the time? When Chubb isn’t happy about rotating with Hunt? When he elects to send the defense out to make the stop instead of going for it on 4th and short?

Can someone please explain to me what the Giants are doing? They basically let their two best, young players walk. At least they got compensation for OBJ, they got nothing for Collins. If I was a Giants fan, I'd be furious!

(03-12-2019, 10:46 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Can someone please explain to me what the Giants are doing? They basically let their two best, young players walk. At least they got compensation for OBJ, they got nothing for Collins. If I was a Giants fan, I'd be furious!

Most of the Giants fans up here are. They really don't like the FO after the drafted Barkley, now most are just waiting for them to all be let go. If the Jets' do well this year, that may happen.

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2019, 10:56 PM by imtheblkranger.)

The NFL world is going to lose its Collective mind when the Nick Foles led Jags face off against the Cleveland Browns in the AFCCG

(03-12-2019, 10:02 PM)Bullseye Wrote: My question is how do you match up against this team?

QB Baker Mayfield - Ngakoue/Campbell
RB Nick chubb - Dareus/Bryan 
RB kareem Hunt - Dareus/Bryan
TE David Njoku - Harrison
WR OBJ - Ramsey
WR Jarvis Landry - Bouye
WR Antonio Callaway - Hayden/FS

You don’t just trade a guy like Beckham who just signed a 5 yr $90 million dollar deal last summer unless you’ve discovered dude is a worse head case than he’s already let on.

I know the Browns have a nice fantasy roster right now, but I won’t be shocked if this all blows up in their faces.

(03-12-2019, 10:46 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Can someone please explain to me what the Giants are doing? They basically let their two best, young players walk. At least they got compensation for OBJ, they got nothing for Collins. If I was a Giants fan, I'd be furious!

I say we offer a ham sandwich for Barkley and see of they bite at this point lol

This stuff is getting crazy. They bout to get earl Thomas lol they are the Cleveland warriors
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2019, 11:52 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

This is a great trade for the Browns and OBJ imo, having Landry should help with the drama a bit I guess. Bad for the Giants imo, bad HC, and now their best player is gone, not to mention everyones knows Eli is done.

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2019, 08:00 AM by BlueEyedJag.)

Let them sign Earl Thomas as well...that would bring the window to 2 years...will be fun to watch but that's a lot of talent that will be gutted out.

Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I can tell they are already at 197M with the top 51...then they are set to sign Sheldon Richardson at 13M a year and if they add Earl Thomas at what the going safety market is they will eat all that rollover up in 2 years right? This isnt even factoring in the rumors that OBJ will want a restructuring as well.

I told everyone here a long time ago browns will make Super Bowl before the jags. Its going to happen real soon. this might be the browns year. a good qb,a go to WR a offenssive line a very good defense . Browns will be this years sleeper team in nfl.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(03-13-2019, 09:05 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I told everyone here a long time ago browns will make Super Bowl before the jags. Its going to happen real soon. this might be the browns year.  a good qb,a go to WR a offenssive line a very good defense . Browns will be this years sleeper team in nfl.

You sure about that?

Agreed completely.

If they're going with Manning for another year or two, why trade away his beat receiver?  With him, the Giants have the best collection of skill players in football.  They are almost done building the o line.  They had a good chance to build a damn explosive offense.  With a fefense heavy draft, they could have replenished the defense and contended, assuming Manning isn't finished.

But if they decided Manning is done, or it's time to get his replacement, then a ton of questions arise.  If you're going with a young QB, why not give him a stud WR like OBJ to grow with? Why deal him away?  For that matter, why bypass Darnold last year when you had the chance? Right now he'd be a year into his development.  By not taking a QB last year, the Giants are now in a position where they may need to trade up to get the guy they want, and he still won't have the go to guy to grow with.

Then there is the cap issues of the trade.  Why sign him to the huge contract then trade him after one year? It's my understanding the Giants now have a ton of dead money on the cap because of this deal.

The only way this makes any sense is if they have knowledge of some serious off field issues that could limit his availability.