Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
OBJ to Cleveland

Browns still gonna be the poop stains.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-13-2019, 09:05 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I told everyone here a long time ago browns will make Super Bowl before the jags. Its going to happen real soon. this might be the browns year.  a good qb,a go to WR a offenssive line a very good defense . Browns will be this years sleeper team in nfl.

I don't think anyone is sleeping on the Browns this year.

OBJ saw an accurate pass (on-frame or in-stride) on 50% of his targets last year, last among WRs. Baker was 4th in accurate throw rate week 9 on (Brady, Brees, Mahomes). Week 9 is when Kitchens took over.

(03-13-2019, 10:06 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: OBJ saw an accurate pass (on-frame or in-stride) on 50% of his targets last year, last among WRs. Baker was 4th in accurate throw rate week 9 on (Brady, Brees, Mahomes). Week 9 is when Kitchens took over.

I can't get the Giants and their Eli obsession. Yes he won 2 SB's but he's done nothing for years now and they've won 8 games the last 2 seasons. They had Beckham, Shepherd, Barkley and Engram, thats a nice set of weapons and I thought they'd make a move at QB. They didn't need to move from Beckham. 

He's a stud, yes he has his drama but he's a true talent. You build around these guys.

And the same goes for Jalen.

Those fans deserve every bit of this. They have real hope.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(03-13-2019, 09:05 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I told everyone here a long time ago browns will make Super Bowl before the jags. Its going to happen real soon. this might be the browns year.  a good qb,a go to WR a offenssive line a very good defense . Browns will be this years sleeper team in nfl.

They still have to prove a lot things though. Also, there have been numerous "sure bets" in March/April of an NFL year that fall apart and never actually get to a Super Bowl during their window for a myriad of reasons.

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2019, 05:31 PM by knarnn.)

(03-13-2019, 10:06 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: OBJ saw an accurate pass (on-frame or in-stride) on 50% of his targets last year, last among WRs. Baker was 4th in accurate throw rate week 9 on (Brady, Brees, Mahomes). Week 9 is when Kitchens took over.

You sure about that?

(03-13-2019, 05:18 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:

They still have to prove a lot things though. Also, there have been numerous "sure bets" in March/April of an NFL year that fall apart and never actually get to a Super Bowl during their window for a myriad of reasons.

I think he needs a history lesson/refresher.

Wolfie you should read this: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2621...ree-agency
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Insane trade. We will see what happens though, it's just all on paper. They are no longer a sleeper. Playoffs is EXPECTED.... can they handle the expectations? All the teams will be coming straight for them. Look what happen to the Jags with the expectations they had this season. "16-0" and "Superbowl Bound". How many analysts picked the Jags to make/win the SB last season? On paper... it looked great. When they played the games... what ended up happening? When teams start coming for you, it's different. When the expectation is playoffs and superbowl and you get a few L's, team could implode. Lets see.

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2019, 06:30 PM by Setsuna00.)

(03-13-2019, 05:51 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Insane trade.  We will see what happens though, it's just all on paper. They are no longer a sleeper. Playoffs is EXPECTED.... can they handle the expectations? All the teams will be coming straight for them. Look what happen to the Jags with the expectations they had this season. "16-0" and "Superbowl Bound". How many analysts picked the Jags to make/win the SB last season? On paper... it looked great. When they played the games... what ended up happening? When teams start coming for you, it's different. When the expectation is playoffs and superbowl and you get a few L's, team could implode. Lets see.

Surely you jest. 16-0 with BBInt as our starting QB? Baker in 13 games broke the rookie record for TD passes. Comparing them is apples to oranges. They have the one piece you need to succeed, and that's at QB. In no way, shape, or form did anyone outside of YOU expect the Jags in the Super Bowl this past season let alone 16-0. You need help. And change your user name as well since you obviously don't know what that means. 
[Image: giphy.gif]

(03-13-2019, 06:26 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 05:51 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Insane trade.  We will see what happens though, it's just all on paper. They are no longer a sleeper. Playoffs is EXPECTED.... can they handle the expectations? All the teams will be coming straight for them. Look what happen to the Jags with the expectations they had this season. "16-0" and "Superbowl Bound". How many analysts picked the Jags to make/win the SB last season? On paper... it looked great. When they played the games... what ended up happening? When teams start coming for you, it's different. When the expectation is playoffs and superbowl and you get a few L's, team could implode. Lets see.

Surely you jest. 16-0 with BBInt as our starting QB? Baker in 13 games broke the rookie record for TD passes. Comparing them is apples to oranges. They have the one piece you need to succeed, and that's at QB. In no way, shape, or form did anyone outside of YOU expect the Jags in the Super Bowl this past season let alone 16-0. You need help. And change your user name as well since you obviously don't know what that means. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Uh when did I say those were my expectations? That’s what team players were as national media. Maybe you should get some memory pills.

(03-13-2019, 06:41 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Uh when did I say those were my expectations? That’s what team players were as national media. Maybe you should get some memory pills.

The national media hates our guts and show constant disrespect for this franchise. Show me proof the national media said any of this. I'll wait.

(03-13-2019, 06:54 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 06:41 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Uh when did I say those were my expectations? That’s what team players were as national media. Maybe you should get some memory pills.

The national media hates our guts and show constant disrespect for this franchise. Show me proof the national media said any of this. I'll wait.

Tony Romo predicted the Jags to go to the Superbowl last year. 

He was not the only nat'l pundit to do so - and a handful of NFL network personalities picked them to win the AFC south. 

The Jags got a lot of preseason love last year.

(03-13-2019, 05:29 PM)knarnn Wrote:

You sure about that?

(03-13-2019, 05:18 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: They still have to prove a lot things though. Also, there have been numerous "sure bets" in March/April of an NFL year that fall apart and never actually get to a Super Bowl during their window for a myriad of reasons.

I think he needs a history lesson/refresher.

Wolfie you should read this: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2621...ree-agency
Yes. I’m sure about that lol

Why does it even matter though? Mayfield was money under Kitchens.

(03-13-2019, 07:00 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 06:54 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: The national media hates our guts and show constant disrespect for this franchise. Show me proof the national media said any of this. I'll wait.

Tony Romo predicted the Jags to go to the Superbowl last year. 

He was not the only nat'l pundit to do so - and a handful of NFL network personalities picked them to win the AFC south. 

My point exactly. Anyways what I was getting at is when expectations rise.... sometimes teams can’t handle those expectations and it all falls apart. Being the underdog with zero expectations sometimes is better.

Cleveland can have him.

So glad we didn't go after him, and burn our picks.

(03-13-2019, 07:11 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 07:00 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Tony Romo predicted the Jags to go to the Superbowl last year. 

My point exactly. Anyways what I was getting at is when expectations rise.... sometimes teams can’t handle those expectations and it all falls apart. Being the underdog with zero expectations sometimes is better.

Agreed. 

Also  -  glad we didn't enter the OBJ sweepstakes.  
His brand of crazy will prove to be a headache eventually and I just hate spending on certain positions opposed to drafting them. 
WR is top of the list.

(03-13-2019, 07:00 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Tony Romo predicted the Jags to go to the Superbowl last year. 

You gave me one person Romo. You have yet to provide me any other names nor video or article proof. The burden of proof is on you and words aren't enough.

(03-13-2019, 10:20 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote:

You gave me one person Romo. You have yet to provide me any other names nor video or article proof. The burden of proof is on you and words aren't enough.
LOL

I can give you seventeen links to this stuff. It was all over the web. What rock were you under?

Unfortunately you’ll have to just look it up your damn self, because your seemingly endless ignorance just isn’t worthy of my time  tonight.

The Giants claim they have a plan. I'm still not buying that the Cards are taking Kyler Murray, but I think they do want to trade down. With the trade of OBJ, I believe the Giants plan is to trade up and get Murray while using the rest of their draft picks to upgrade the defense. They would then go with a run heavy offensive scheme where the QB is in a run/pass option, which Murray is familiar with.

(03-13-2019, 10:58 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: The Giants claim they have a plan. I'm still not buying that the Cards are taking Kyler Murray, but I think they do want to trade down. With the trade of OBJ, I believe the Giants plan is to trade up and get Murray while using the rest of their draft picks to upgrade the defense. They would then go with a run heavy offensive scheme where the QB is in a run/pass option, which Murray is familiar with.
No chance Gettleman drafts Murray.