Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jerseys After One Season

What do you think about our new jerseys after we were in them for a season? Personally, I wasn’t happy when I first saw them... now I can’t even look at the old jerseys. 

I’ll rank them as:
1. Teal top/black bottoms 
2. All Black
3. Teal top/white bottom
4. White top/black bottoms
5. All white

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2019, 08:36 AM by KeepinItTeal.)

My ranking would be:

1. Teal/white (our traditional home jersey will always be my favorite look)
2. Black/teal (I was surprised how good this combo looked!)
3. Black/white (just looks nice and clean)
4. White/teal (also surprised at how good this looked)
5. Teal/black (reminds me of the Stroud/Henderson days)
6. White/black (is just OK)
7. Black/black (just not a fan of all one color)
8. White/white (meh)
9. Teal/teal (please never wear these)

Still think they suck. Too plain and shiny helmet looks bad, mate would be better. No outline on the numbers is dumb.

God...uniform talk again...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(03-14-2019, 09:06 AM)Rico Wrote: God...uniform talk again...

good nobody forced you to read this thread then...

I support teal jerseys, it's the signature of the franchise.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-14-2019, 09:50 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I support teal jerseys, it's the signature of the franchise.

It's one of the best signature colour schemes in the league and a very 90s/early 2000s at that

I agree they need outlines, but I like the sleek look of these uniforms. I also could have gone for a matte helmet, but I'm not sure if that's just a fad. The shiny helmets have a classic look.

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2019, 12:18 PM by JAGFAN88.)

(03-14-2019, 09:50 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I support teal jerseys, it's the signature of the franchise.

unfortunately it is our alternate color and cannot wear it but 3 times a year. Wish we would change that.

(03-14-2019, 10:30 AM)Last42min Wrote: I agree they need outlines, but I like the sleek look of these uniforms. I also could have gone for a matte helmet, but I'm not sure if that's just a fad. The shiny helmets have a classic look.

they actually do have outlines just someone thought that outlining in the same color would be cool

Anything including teal as a primary color and I'm good with it.

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2019, 12:36 PM by Adam2012.)

(03-14-2019, 09:06 AM)Rico Wrote: God...uniform talk again...

lol ... I'm waiting for some to complain how Foles looks in a jersey.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Haha.

Yeah, I prefer the black pants. That's about as far as I go in giving a damn about these uniforms.

They are better than the last incarnation and they all look good after a W.

We got rid of the two tone helmets, everything else was house money at that point.

we could wear pink tutus with our current helmet, and I'd still count it as improvement.

Smile 

(03-15-2019, 08:42 AM)Mikey Wrote: We got rid of the two tone helmets, everything else was house money at that point.

we could wear pink tutus with our current helmet, and I'd still count it as improvement.

I wouldn't have minded the old uniform with gold helmet and the logo. Just finish painting it.   Smile

But the new ones are an improvement overall.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Teal/white is what I like. Whenever teal/black was worn they played especially sucky.