Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Leonard Fournette Offseason Updates

(05-02-2019, 04:46 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(05-02-2019, 04:37 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/_fournette/status/11...6776049664

Does Foles have moobs?

Yes. He has a dad bod.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-02-2019, 04:23 PM)knarnn Wrote:
(05-02-2019, 04:17 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Looks like it was deleted. What did it say?

Weird.

He tweeted he weighed in at 223 pounds today.

Just to lend some perspective here... His listed weight on the official roster is 228 lbs. And then there's this quip produced by my google search...

Quote:Fournette weighs 228 pounds at pro day, down 12 from combine. Leonard Fournette's weight became a hot topic at the NFL Scouting Combine when he checked in at a heavier than expected 240 pounds.Apr 5, 2017

The 240 lb weigh-in was especially surprising because his profile on LSU's official site listed him at 206 lbs.
'02

(05-02-2019, 04:37 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/_fournette/status/11...6776049664

"Go that way...really fast.  If something gets in your way...turn."

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

With all the angst over Telvin and now Yannick it's refreshing to see a motivated lean Leonard on the practice field with a real QB. A productive LF is the key great season.
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

(05-03-2019, 06:59 AM)jaglawyer Wrote: With all the angst over Telvin and now Yannick it's refreshing to see a motivated lean Leonard on the practice field with a real QB.  A productive LF is the key great season.

The angst over those guys isn't going to dissipate any time soon.  In fact, I see it getting worse.

As for LF, while all of the reports of him working hard this off season are encouraging, it's not a stretch to suggest there is still a lot of skepticism surrounding him.  The FO will have to demonstrate its chops in getting guys like Ngakoue and Ramsey signed, and guys like Telvin and LF will have to prove it on the field.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(05-03-2019, 06:59 AM)jaglawyer Wrote: With all the angst over Telvin and now Yannick it's refreshing to see a motivated lean Leonard on the practice field with a real QB.  A productive LF is the key great season.

Most times, we as fans and the media have an tendency to make a mountain out of an mole hill. Voluntary conditioning is just that, voluntary. When it's mandatory and we have no shows, then we can start constructing that mountain.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(05-03-2019, 08:19 AM)NH3 Wrote:

Most times, we as fans and the media have an tendency to make a mountain out of an mole hill. Voluntary conditioning is just that, voluntary. When it's mandatory and we have no shows, then we can start constructing that mountain.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

I don't think fans are overblowing the issue with Telvin. Caldwell's inability to confirm that Telvin would be on the roster this season has created Mt. Everest.
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

(05-03-2019, 10:19 AM)jaglawyer Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 08:19 AM)NH3 Wrote: Most times, we as fans and the media have an tendency to make a mountain out of an mole hill. Voluntary conditioning is just that, voluntary. When it's mandatory and we have no shows, then we can start constructing that mountain.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

I don't think fans are overblowing the issue with Telvin.  Caldwell's inability to confirm that Telvin would be on the roster this season has created Mt. Everest.
It's being overblown because it's May 1st. Telvin hasnt had to do a single thing the teams asks him to do yet. If he starts missing MANDATORY activities, then you should worry.

(05-03-2019, 01:42 AM)Jags02 Wrote:
(05-02-2019, 04:23 PM)knarnn Wrote: Weird.

He tweeted he weighed in at 223 pounds today.

Just to lend some perspective here... His listed weight on the official roster is 228 lbs. And then there's this quip produced by my google search...

Quote:Fournette weighs 228 pounds at pro day, down 12 from combine. Leonard Fournette's weight became a hot topic at the NFL Scouting Combine when he checked in at a heavier than expected 240 pounds.Apr 5, 2017

The 240 lb weigh-in was especially surprising because his profile on LSU's official site listed him at 206 lbs.

Surprisingly LSU has had a player named Lanard Fournette his younger brother. That's the 206 guy. Our Fournette was listed at 235 by their site.

(05-03-2019, 01:22 PM)roycee Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 01:42 AM)Jags02 Wrote: Just to lend some perspective here... His listed weight on the official roster is 228 lbs. And then there's this quip produced by my google search...

Surprisingly LSU has had a player named Lanard Fournette his younger brother. That's the 206 guy. Our Fournette was listed at 235 by their site.

Who names their kids Leonard and Lanard.?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(05-03-2019, 10:54 AM)roycee Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 01:42 AM)Jags02 Wrote: Just to lend some perspective here... His listed weight on the official roster is 228 lbs. And then there's this quip produced by my google search...

Good catch. I didn't realize I was looking at Lanard. 
'02

(05-03-2019, 04:12 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 10:54 AM)roycee Wrote: Surprisingly LSU has had a player named Lanard Fournette his younger brother. That's the 206 guy. Our Fournette was listed at 235 by their site.

Good catch. I didn't realize I was looking at Lanard. 

Its understandable. I mean for all we know, Lanard could be the proper cajun way to spell Leonard.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Fournette talks to the local radio guys before an OTA practice yesterday.

https://twitter.com/1010XL/status/1131187838442250242

(follow soundcloud link for audio)

Fournette talks about keeping his body right, tips from Calais, how the rookie tackle looks etc.

(05-03-2019, 03:20 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 01:22 PM)roycee Wrote: Surprisingly LSU has had a player named Lanard Fournette his younger brother. That's the 206 guy. Our Fournette was listed at 235 by their site.

I was just thinking this...

Lanard and Leonard? Thanks mom.

(05-03-2019, 03:20 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 01:22 PM)roycee Wrote: Surprisingly LSU has had a player named Lanard Fournette his younger brother. That's the 206 guy. Our Fournette was listed at 235 by their site.

Was just thinking the same thing when i read that lmao.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

DeFilippo on Fournette today:

Quote:...
DeFilippo also addressed Fournette, who missed eight games last season with injuries and a one-game suspension. He rushed for 439 yards and five touchdowns after rushing for 1,040 yards and five touchdowns as a rookie.

“We’re really looking forward to Leonard having a big year,” DeFilippo said. “I’m going to call it what it is: He’s going to be a major reason where our offense goes. I’m not going to sugarcoat that. Leonard Fournette needs to be a big part of this offense.

“The harder he works – which he is right now – that’s going to be not only good for our offense, but good for our team.”

https://www.jaguars.com/news/otas-day-2-...rs-awesome

https://twitter.com/miaobrientv/status/1...29313?s=21

https://twitter.com/ashlynrsullivan/stat...59745?s=21
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

https://twitter.com/actionsportsjax/stat...09762?s=21
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

"Yeah I see they envy us, they just gonna baller block....."

Can someone translate that for me? I have no idea what that means.

(05-24-2019, 04:12 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: "Yeah I see they envy us, they just gonna baller block....."

Can someone translate that for me?  I have no idea what that means.

According to the urban dictionary baller block is a synonym for [Bleep] block.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]