Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nick Foles Fever?

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2019, 05:50 PM by knarnn.)

https://twitter.com/fcneric/status/11063...36065?s=21

Can you recall the last time a Jaguars player made a “top selling jersey” list? I can’t.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Maurice Jones-Drew maybe?

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2019, 06:24 PM by MikePete54.)

"Blake Bortles had the third top selling jersey... in the United Kingdom" LINK  

https://twitter.com/emesola/status/465862161479528448

Big Grin

I’ve got a fever... and the only cure...is more Nick Foles.

I'm warming up to Foles, he's gonna be a hero here, jersey retired and a statue of him in front of the stadium. Multiple SB trophy's the next couple of years

(03-14-2019, 06:38 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: I'm warming up to Foles, he's gonna be a hero here, jersey retired and a statue of him in front of the stadium.  Multiple SB trophy's the next couple of years

I thought you were warming up to a new team.

Wow, I had no idea how similar Jon Heder and Nick Foles look like until now.

Kinda sad, actually.

I'm just totally happy he keeps his tongue in his mouth when he's throwing.....
I liked bb5....but that always looked so....dumb
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(03-14-2019, 07:08 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: Wow, I had no idea how similar Jon Heder and Nick Foles look like until now.

Brothers from another mother. 

[Image: h5288E13F]

Foles says this is where he wants to finish his career.
No problem, Nick. Jacksonville has finished many careers.

Im good love, enjoy.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Omg. I'll let the OP have this one. Hopefully we get the Manning treatment and get a ring after a team switch. We better
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

More Folesbell?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Initially I didn't want NF7 to be the face of our franchise. I preferred that we draft an QB for this role and build around him. Now that reality has set in to which we have an capable Veteran QB and we're in the process of tailoring the offense to suit his strengths. I Digress. I now know what our front office has been planning for some time now. I understand their thought processes.

I Concur.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Drafted QB's may come in and be great if a team gets it right....but never ,ever win Super Bowls.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson