Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tacks Trade for Tannehill

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...tannehill/

Whelp looks like Mariotta will be on a short lease.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-15-2019, 02:52 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...tannehill/

Whelp looks like Mariotta will be on a short lease.

Either that or they don't trust him to stay healthy.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

What a weird signing. Either you don’t trust Gabbert or this is a shot at Mary.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Yay! Now you guys can have Gabbert back as the back up for Foles.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(03-15-2019, 03:30 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Yay!  Now you guys can have Gabbert back as the back up for Foles.

He’s persona non grata here but thanks for the kind offer

I'm now thinking Miami is accumulating picks for a possible trade up.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(03-15-2019, 04:25 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I'm now thinking Miami is accumulating picks for a possible trade up.
Bortles signing then draft pick?

Those fools at CBS are saying Kaep wants the job for the 'phins....
try to imagine that loser with his Castro shirt in freaking Miami!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

They upgrade the QB position

(03-15-2019, 07:06 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: Those fools at CBS are saying Kaep wants the job for the 'phins....
try to imagine that loser with his Castro shirt in freaking Miami!

Thats old Miami.
New miami would welcome Kaep.
$$$

(03-15-2019, 02:59 PM)B2hibry Wrote: What a weird signing. Either you don’t trust Gabbert or this is a shot at Mary.

Little column a, little column b. 

Not gonna lie, that avatar bet is killing me. What is statue of limitations on that one, I'm ready for people to go back to their old [BLEEP] avatars lol.

(03-16-2019, 06:05 AM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 02:59 PM)B2hibry Wrote: What a weird signing. Either you don’t trust Gabbert or this is a shot at Mary.

Not gonna lie, that avatar bet is killing me. What is statue of limitations on that one, I'm ready for people to go back to their old [BLEEP] avatars lol.

I hope it ends before the season. We dont need that kind of juju here during games that matter.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 03-16-2019, 10:14 AM by B2hibry.)

(03-16-2019, 06:05 AM)JagsorDie Wrote:

Going to be interesting when the fans start calling for Tanni to start. Man, weird just saying that.

...it hurts everyday a little more! THe avatar is suppose to stay up there until end of the season, which is going to make tack weeks PAINFUL!!

(03-16-2019, 08:01 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-16-2019, 06:05 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: Little column a, little column b. 

I hope it ends before the season. We dont need that kind of juju here during games that matter.
Just sticking to my word. Hell, if the consensus say the magic words and let it dissapear, I'm all for it.

I had to look twice at those avatars......it is kind of hard on the eyes.
Bet its even harder to have to wear it!
Poor guys.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Very interesting to say the least. Will the Dolphins sign Gabbert, and Bortles?  Smile Tannehill may very well be better than Mariotta ... At the least, the Tacks are going to have a gauge to use. I wasn't very impressed with Mariotta last season, he seems to have regressed. Or, maybe he just hasn't gotten better.

Should be an open competition in Tennessee. Both qbs are at a similar level

(This post was last modified: 03-16-2019, 07:51 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

If Tannehill can stay healthy I think he wins the job

Division Qzb rankings

1. Luck
2. Foles
3. Watson
4. Tannehill
5. Mariota

This is a good signing for Tennessee. They now have a back-up with a lot of starting experience for when Mariota inevitably gets injured. Also puts some much needed pressure on Mariota.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

(03-17-2019, 10:18 AM)Vicbow Rules Wrote: This is a good signing for Tennessee.  They now have a back-up with a lot of starting experience for when Mariota inevitably gets injured.  Also puts some much needed pressure on Mariota.

....but they're gonna need a 3rd QB for when Tanny inevitably gets injured, too. Cue the Bortsignal!

(This post was last modified: 03-23-2019, 10:16 PM by surfon.)

So the phins can trade tannehill for mult picks and we couldn't get anything for bortles.