Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags sign WR Chris Conley

Just watched the interview video with him on the home page. I like this dude.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-16-2019, 11:00 AM by Brett.)

(03-16-2019, 10:44 AM)JagJohn Wrote: Just watched the interview video with him on the home page. I like this dude.

Here is a quick link to the video he is referencing for those interested:

https://www.jaguars.com/video/conley-i-s...built-here

Noice!
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(03-16-2019, 10:18 AM)JackCity Wrote: Solid depth. Had a semi breakout in 2016 followed by an Achilles year in 2017 and tough year in 2018 with plenty of drops and poor play despite being in a gaudy offense.

On the plus side he's an awesome blocker , great athlete and another year removed likely has some more upwards mobility.

Probably doesn't finish top 3 in targets out of the WRs

Plenty of athletic ability, but only a so so football player. Might not even make the team, depending on how the rookies do.  If he keeps it up with the dropsies, Tom will ship him out.

I wonder what Jordy Nelson would cost?
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(03-16-2019, 03:30 PM)Ronster Wrote: I wonder what Jordy Nelson would cost?

Too much.

(03-16-2019, 03:30 PM)Ronster Wrote: I wonder what Jordy Nelson would cost?
Who cares?

The dude is way past his prime.

I have the feeling that he'll be one of NF7's go to targets in crunch times. They have an previous nucleus to which I know nothing about. He tweeted much prior to NF7 signing and then he signs.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(03-16-2019, 05:55 PM)NH3 Wrote: I have the feeling that he'll be one of NF7's go to targets in crunch times. They have an previous nucleus to which I know nothing about. He tweeted much prior to NF7 signing and then he signs.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

.....ugh. Is this a thing already?

I love this signing. He played great when Watkins was hurt, even with Hill and Kelce getting most of the targets. Could see him being an opening day starter. WR corps looks pretty good. If we can get Hockenson and a T we will be in good shape.
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES 
ATLANTS BRAVES 

(03-16-2019, 07:49 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(03-16-2019, 05:55 PM)NH3 Wrote: I have the feeling that he'll be one of NF7's go to targets in crunch times. They have an previous nucleus to which I know nothing about. He tweeted much prior to NF7 signing and then he signs.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
90foles?

(03-16-2019, 10:14 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(03-16-2019, 07:49 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: 90foles?

We all know Foles' proper nickname.

(This post was last modified: 03-16-2019, 11:09 PM by Rockman1966.)

This is a must see. Conley wrote, directed, and acted in this while at Georgia. If you're a Star Wars geek hold on tight. Cool Mark Right and Todd Gurley cameos.

https://youtu.be/nsJU5Ebka44

(03-16-2019, 10:45 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: We all know Foles' proper nickname.

KW2-Fole'm
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(03-17-2019, 03:58 AM)fredalwaysajag Wrote:
(03-16-2019, 10:45 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: We all know Foles' proper nickname.

KW2-Fole'm

Large Richard Nicholas

Again, the childish Foles nicknames will be either filtered or come with warning points.
Tread lightly.

(03-17-2019, 08:49 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 03:58 AM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: KW2-Fole'm

Large Richard Nicholas

I was thinking Kenny Rogers (know when 2 "Fole" em) but now , ur nickname for Ole' Nick got me thinking Santa Clause and sley bells. Guess there's not much of a difference.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

I really like the Conley signing.

I’d be good just adding one more receiver in the fourth round - maybe late third.

If AJ Brown is sitting there in the 2nd I hope Dave pulls the trigger. If we went Hockenson in the first and Brown in the 2nd I'd go oline with both of our 3rds if the value is there. I'd take either Brown in the 2nd honestly. Marqise Brown is another Dede imo and I'd love to add another Dede

(03-17-2019, 09:45 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: If AJ Brown is sitting there in the 2nd I hope Dave pulls the trigger. If we went Hockenson in the first and Brown in the 2nd I'd go oline with both of our 3rds if the value is there.  I'd take either Brown in the 2nd honestly.  Marqise Brown is another Dede imo and I'd love to add another Dede

I dont see them taking a WR, unless its late or after the draft.. Since they now have Cole, Dede, Conley, Lee and Chark.. TE, OL, S are bigger needs imo.