Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags sign WR Chris Conley

I really like this signing.

Underrated.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Freak athlete. Maybe he can put it all together here, definitely has the tools to do so.

Solid signing.

(03-16-2019, 09:25 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Solid signing.
Get lost tack fan!

Nice!! My last name. Jersey coming soon

A good signing.

Much better than the Cedric Ogbuehi signing.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(03-16-2019, 09:32 AM)Bullseye Wrote: A good signing.

Same.

(03-16-2019, 09:26 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-16-2019, 09:25 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Solid signing.
Get lost tack fan!

[Image: 20190316-094138.png]

I very much like this signing.

Love it. Crazy athlete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx9_H89A804

What kind of WR role do you guys see him filling on this team? Legitimately asking, because all I've seen are his stats, so I know nothing about him.

Sounds like he was the number 3 WR while in KC.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/p...nlCh00.htm

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

The offensive plan is shaping up. Strong back (?), possession TE, outside speed, quick guys inside... Still got to build up the right side of O-line. The newest signings don't do that in my opinion.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Solid depth. Had a semi breakout in 2016 followed by an Achilles year in 2017 and tough year in 2018 with plenty of drops and poor play despite being in a gaudy offense.

On the plus side he's an awesome blocker , great athlete and another year removed likely has some more upwards mobility.

Probably doesn't finish top 3 in targets out of the WRs

As for Ogbuehi, always good to have bodies in camp. And, he was a first round pick at one time. Maybe it clicks for him here.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

This was a solid signing. It appears that he and Foles have remained fairly close and I'd expect him to be an upgrade to Moncrief. Not sure why he never took it to the next level at K.C. other than the fact they had so many other weapons on offense. I still expect the Jags to take a receiver in the mid-rounds of the draft as well as an undrafted free agent.

(03-16-2019, 09:32 AM)Bullseye Wrote: A good signing.

What I see from chief fans is mostly good about him, solid WR. Bengal fans on the other hand are already sending prayers to Foles if Ogbuehi is on the line.

One of my favorite Bulldogs!
Great signing!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

I like it.

(This post was last modified: 03-16-2019, 10:34 AM by Brett.)

Good signing. Great work front office!