Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags Free Agents (who do the Jags resign?)

Looking for some of our own to get resigned: Would like to see....

Shatley
Omameh
Flowers
Patmon

Jags still need depth on the O-line and Patmon can ball out when called.

::Link:: Over the Cap Hasn't obviously been updated after this weekends FA signing 100% yet, but they got Foles in there as well as Cann if anyone wants to check it out.

Jags moves in FA:

QB- Foles
RG- Cann
K- Lambo
DT- Dareus -Restructure
LS- Overton
S- Wilson
WR- Conley
TE- Swaim
OT- Ogbuehl
MLB- J.Ryan

Not bad TBH on the above players knowing the Jags cap situation. They have addressed every need with a starter or depth so they can go into the draft hopefully BPA in mind. RB would be the only question, but they have Rawls and Williams on the depth chart. Really want to know what Rawls has left and what Williams brings to the RB room.
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Not sure where the other thread on this topic went -- couldn't find it to merge.
Weird.

Anyway -

I like Shatley and Wells for O-Line depth. And I like Grant if they think he'll bounce back from the foot injury.
Patmon makes some sense too if the price is right. \
I'm a Bohanon fan too, but I don't know if they'll employ a FB.