Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Did Linder restructure? (no)

Before today he had a $0 dead money hit. Now it's at $4.5 dead money hit. He had a cap saving of I believe it was $6M or $8M now its at $1.3M. This is from a few days of me reviewing the cap numbers on "overthecap.com" I want to say he restructured. I could be wrong but his numbers changed.

Heck I think they are restructuring a few of these contracts. Could someone else confirm that has been on there. I'm not trying to start any rumors. Just an observation.
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-18-2019, 11:16 PM)JAGFAN4EVER! Wrote: Before today he had a $0 dead money hit. Now it's at $4.5 dead money hit. He had a cap saving of I believe it was $6M or $8M now its at $1.3M. This is from a few days of me reviewing the cap numbers on "overthecap.com" I want to say he restructured. I could be wrong but his numbers changed.

Heck I think they are restructuring a few of these contracts. Could someone else confirm that has been on there. I'm not trying to start any rumors. Just an observation.

4.5 million of his contract fully guaranteed on the 3/15/19 so that explains that. Usually all the details are just below the contract table on the cap sites

He was a cap savings of $5.8m previously. As mentioned, $4.5m of his contract became guaranteed 2 days into the new league year, thus creating only a $1.3m cap savings if now released. There was no restructure.

(03-19-2019, 12:58 AM)ATLjag Wrote: He was a cap savings of $5.8m previously.  As mentioned, $4.5m of his contract became guaranteed 2 days into the new league year, thus creating only a $1.3m cap savings if now released.  There was no restructure.

He should restructure. He's the offensive line's albino tiger. Drafting a center is just as much a need as a right tackle.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Say what you want about Linder but he’s arguably the second best lineman in Jags history.

(03-19-2019, 02:01 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Say what you want about Linder but he’s arguably the second best lineman in Jags history.

not even close

(03-19-2019, 02:01 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Say what you want about Linder but he’s arguably the second best lineman in Jags history.

I don't know about that, but he's really good when he's healthy.
Would be nice if he were healthy a little more often. 
Hopefully we see him start 16 r.s. games in 2019.

(03-19-2019, 02:08 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:

not even close
Hell to the no. That would be Big Searc, third would be Manuwaii, fourth Meester (not as good overall as Linder but availability/longevity trumps ability), and I guess Linder and Naole could battle for fifth.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Linder has missed a lot of games. It might be prudent to get an OL/C in the draft.

(03-19-2019, 07:42 PM)3/4 Back Wrote: Linder has missed a lot of games. It might be prudent to get an OL/C in the draft.

.....................or move him back to right guard and try Cann at Center.
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

(03-19-2019, 03:05 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 02:08 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: not even close
Hell to the no. That would be Big Searc, third would be Manuwaii, fourth Meester (not as good overall as Linder but availability/longevity trumps ability), and I guess Linder and Naole could battle for fifth.
Naole was an absolute beast! I'd put the afformentioned above Linder at this moment.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Hello

(03-19-2019, 07:52 PM)JAGFAN4EVER! Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 07:42 PM)3/4 Back Wrote: Linder has missed a lot of games. It might be prudent to get an OL/C in the draft.

.....................or move him back to right guard and try Cann at Center.

Paying a RG that much money would be disgusting. For the amount he gets he needs to be in the center or left side.

(03-21-2019, 03:05 AM)haveaseat Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 07:52 PM)JAGFAN4EVER! Wrote: .....................or move him back to right guard and try Cann at Center.

Paying a RG that much money would be disgusting. For the amount he gets he needs to be in the center or left side.

I agree but the LG is already being paid a disgusting amount.