Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2019 Annual Site Wide Mock, Picks Only

Detroit is on the clock!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jags take Hock

Detroit takes DKM

Buffalo is up next

Upset that DK was swiped out from their grasp, Buffalo selects Jawaan Taylor to try to give Allen time to raise his comp to 55%

Denver is on the clock.

John Elway and the Broncos take Drew Lock, and I believe Cincy is on the clock.

(This post was last modified: 03-21-2019, 09:42 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

I guess since Mikey had said the Broncos will be selecting Drew Lock, the Bengals are next up on the clock. With that said, the Bengals are completely void of linebacker talent. It was a huge reason why their defense was so bad last season. They are shocked to see the best 4-3 linebacker is still on the board and run to the podium to select Devin White of LSU.

Green Bay is on the clock!

After adding some much needed help to their defense, it's time to find Rodgers some more weapons. With the 12th pick in the 2019 draft, The Green Bay Packers select Noah Fant. TE. Iowa.

Miami on the clock.

Miami    (dimson)

Atlanta  (jessepeck1213)

Washington    (JagsClubofMD)

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2019, 10:05 AM by Dimson.)

We were hoping a top 3 QB would fall to us, but since that did not happen, Miami is ecstatic to add the best player remaining on our board. With the 13th pick in the 2019 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select Defensive Lineman, Ed Oliver, University of Houston. We love his versatility and believe he can play every position on our defensive line.

Atlanta is on the clock!

ATL and jessepeck1213 are on the clock for a while now...

Should we entertain votes?

(This post was last modified: 03-23-2019, 08:18 AM by Dimson.)

(03-23-2019, 07:44 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: ATL and jessepeck1213 are on the clock for a while now...

Yes we should. I nominate Clelin Ferrell or Jeffrey Simmons.

(This post was last modified: 03-23-2019, 09:22 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(03-23-2019, 08:08 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(03-23-2019, 07:44 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: ATL and jessepeck1213 are on the clock for a while now...

Yes we should. I nominate Clelin Ferrell or Jeffrey Simmons.

Remember, Simmons just tore his ACL, so he is unlikely to play most of, if not all, 2019.

If we are voting, my vote for Atlanta is DT Christian Wilkins. I think he is the most underrated defensive player in this draft. They need a disrupting NT type and Wilkins has the size and ability to fill that role. They were so thin at DT last season, they moved DE Jack Crawford inside on some occasions. He is a really good 5 technique, but didn't really hold up against the inside run. Finding a true DT, should allow the falcons to move him back to his natural position and give Atlanta a pair of solid edge rushers as Crawford and McKinley combined for 13 sacks in 2018.

(This post was last modified: 03-23-2019, 09:57 AM by Dimson.)

(03-23-2019, 09:09 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-23-2019, 08:08 AM)Dimson Wrote: Yes we should. I nominate Clelin Ferrell or Jeffrey Simmons.

Remember, Simmons just tore his ACL, so he is unlikely to play most of, if not all, 2019.

If we are voting, my vote for Atlanta is DT Christian Wilkins. I think he is the most underrated defensive player in this draft. They need a disrupting NT type and Wilkins has the size and ability to fill that role. They were so thin at DT last season, they moved DE Jack Crawford inside on some occasions. He is a really good 5 technique, but didn't really hold up against the inside run. Finding a true DT, should allow the falcons to move him back to his natural position and give Atlanta a pair of solid edge rushers as Crawford and McKinley combined for 13 sacks in 2018.

Ok then my choice is between Ferrell or Wilkins. I went with Simmons based on him being the highest rated DT when I checked some big boards. I was unaware of his ACL tear.

Ferrell , Wilkins and Gary have all been nominated fOR the ATL pick now...

(03-23-2019, 09:56 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Ferrell , Wilkins and Gary have all been nominated fOR  the ATL pick now...

So a vote of those 3?

I vote for Wilkins

(03-23-2019, 09:59 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(03-23-2019, 09:56 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Ferrell , Wilkins and Gary have all been nominated fOR  the ATL pick now...

So a vote of those 3?

Or another prospect if you like

(03-23-2019, 10:01 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I vote for Wilkins

(03-23-2019, 09:59 AM)Dimson Wrote: So a vote of those 3?

Or another prospect if you like

Haha. I have already voted. But to make it official, I want to go Ferrell because he is one of my favorite D- linemen in the draft but I believe Atlanta has a bigger need at DT. So I vote Wilkins as well.

3 for Wilkins then...

Is that our count needed to move on?

With Wilkins as the official pick for the Falcons, Washington selects Clelin Ferrell edge Clemson. I considered Jonah Williams to fill the immediate void at LG and eventually move outside or Greedy Williams to bolster a suspect secondary, but I think these positions can be filled later in the draft. With Preston Smith now in Green Bay Ferrell steps in as a starter opposite Ryan Kerrigan, and Ryan Anderson becomes a rotational player.

Carolina is on the clock!