Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
An Interesting Mock For Us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsZBPfvumE4

Hmmmmm
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

rd one: NOPE
rd two: NOPE
rd three: is he really an early third round prospect?
rd three B: I like Sanders
rd four: Meh - better take a TE earlier than that IMO

(03-19-2019, 02:46 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: rd one:  NOPE
rd two: NOPE
rd three:  is he really an early third round prospect?
rd three B: I like Sanders
rd four:  Meh  - better take a TE earlier than that IMO

I agree on the TE take. To me, I'd go Hockenson a #7. I'm not sold on Metcalf. The safety in Rd 2 wasn't even a consideration. But mainly because we have so many offensive needs. But I'll have to check this guy out. With Gip gone, we may want to look at Safety earlier in the draft. I like the Sanders pick too and getting Mack as well in Rd 4 wouldn't upset me. If we go DT in the later part of the draft, I want to get that kid Khalen Saunders. He's got to improve on some things, but I'm keeping my eye on him.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

I liked Metcalf a lot but I am pretty firmly in the TE/OL in the 1st camp at this point...slowly coming to a TE in the 1st camp.

1st: T.J. Hockenson
2nd: Top OL
3rd: Top WR
3rd: Top TE
4th - 7th: BAP

I would be ok with this draft. I would want a TE earlier, and I wouldn’t pick a DT or a CB.

Love Thompson in the 2nd and Metcalf in round 1. He’s my dark horse, surprise pick.

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2019, 06:55 PM by Upper.)

Metcalf still falls squarely in the top tier of good picks for me. Not sure he'd be my tip top choice anymore, that'd probably be Hockenson or Sweat, but still way better than Jonah or Taylor. I think Dillard is going to be the best OT from this draft too.

1-TE - Hockenson
2-TE - Fant/Irv Smith
3-OT - BAP OT
3-RB - Sanders
4 and on - BAP
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

No receiver this year is worth a top 10 pick.
Tight End's gotta be picked in the first three rounds this year, I think.
Too many defensive picks. 2 I could see, but our offense really needs to be infused with talent. Not a fan of Deionte Thompson in the second. Not when a prime TE should be available.

https://gbnreport.com/2019-two-round-projection/

Just saw this one from GBN report. Nick Foles wants weapons? Nick Foles gets weapons! I'd be down, even if we'd all be praying for no injuries to the OL all year.

Just my opinion but assuming that there will not be a major trade or signing by the Jags, anything other than an Olineman, preferably a RT or a TE for the first 2 picks are a wasted pick. Unless Haskins falls to the Jags then getting the QB for the next 10 years would be good because our current QB has never started more than 11 games. Haskins can watch for the first season then...With the signing of Swaim it looks more to be a RT for the first pick and hopefully one of the complete TE fall to the second pick. With the signing of Conley there certainly isn't a reason to draft a WR in the first 4 rounds.
R1- TE/RT
R2- RT/TE
R3- OL/RB/FS
R3- OL/RB/FS

Since the team is cash strapped and in win-now mode, and most agree that major needs are at RT/TE (a TE that can immediately contribute), I would have zero problem packaging picks either this year or using next year’s to secure a TE and RT in round 1.
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

The pick I really want is Hockenson but if we go RT, I understand the pick. I won't be excited about it, but I would understand it. Ideally I want a traditional TE, Hock and a receiving TE, who we can flex out.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Hello

(03-20-2019, 03:23 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Hello

How may I help you?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2019, 08:14 PM by JagswinJagswin.)

"Is it me you're looking for?"
"Is there anybody in there?"

[Image: giphy.gif]