Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
If Haskins is available....we should take him.

(10-01-2019, 05:56 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 05:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I get that but to be Mahomes he would have to play like Mahomes.

Are you attempting some sort of victory lap because you weren't high on Haskins or something?

No, you're late to the party son

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-01-2019, 05:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 05:50 PM)JackCity Wrote: I think he means drafting a QB and sitting him when you already have an established QB ahead (i.e Alex Smith would be Foles, Haskins would be Mahomes)

I get that but to be Mahomes he would have to play like Mahomes.

It was a comparison to the situation, not the players from my read of it.

(10-01-2019, 05:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I get that but to be Mahomes he would have to play like Mahomes.

Are you attempting some sort of victory lap because you weren't high on Haskins or something?

I thought it was funny when Haskins first career TD was to the wrong team.  I posted that and it hurt Cleatwoods feelings.

It does illustrate that the same dopes are consistently wrong in their player evaluations.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2019, 08:33 AM by Cleatwood.)

(10-01-2019, 05:50 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 05:41 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Could be Mahomes all over again?

I think he means drafting a QB and sitting him when you already have an established QB ahead (i.e Alex Smith would be Foles, Haskins would be Mahomes)
This.

As well as passing on QB talent in favor of an out of date position (aka Fournette instead of Watson or Mahomes).

When you are in position to nab a potential franchise QB in the top 10, you should take it. However, no one saw Allen falling to the Jags.

(10-01-2019, 06:09 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 05:56 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Are you attempting some sort of victory lap because you weren't high on Haskins or something?

I thought it was funny when Haskins first career TD was to the wrong team.  I posted that and it hurt Cleatwoods feelings.
Bahahaha

I couldn't sleep last night I was so upset.

I'm also not sure you want to go down the road of evaluating QBs...... Tebow.....

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2019, 09:27 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(10-02-2019, 08:27 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 05:50 PM)JackCity Wrote: I think he means drafting a QB and sitting him when you already have an established QB ahead (i.e Alex Smith would be Foles, Haskins would be Mahomes)
This.

As well as passing on QB talent in favor of an out of date position (aka Fournette instead of Watson or Mahomes).

When you are in position to nab a potential franchise QB in the top 10, you should take it. However, no one saw Allen falling to the Jags.

(10-01-2019, 06:09 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I thought it was funny when Haskins first career TD was to the wrong team.  I posted that and it hurt Cleatwoods feelings.
Bahahaha

I'm also not sure you want to go down the road of evaluating QBs...... Tebow.....

Oh Tebow, you mean the guy that led his team back for a win in his first action and helped lead them to the playoffs and won a playoff game?  That Tebow?  His first TD wasnt to the other team it was a comeback win lol.  Come talk to me when Haskins leads his team to a playoff win

Whys your feelings hurt so bad that Haskins looked like trash in his first action? Im just glad the front office drafted the right guy, which was my point in the post

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2019, 10:07 AM by Cleatwood.)

(10-02-2019, 09:16 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 08:27 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: This.

Bahahaha

Oh Tebow, you mean the guy that led his team back for a win in his first action and helped lead them to the playoffs and won a playoff game?  That Tebow?  His first TD wasnt to the other team it was a comeback win lol.  Come talk to me when Haskins leads his team to a playoff win

Whys your feelings hurt so bad that Haskins looked like trash in his first action?  Im just glad the front office drafted the right guy, which was my point in the post
I'm glad they took Allen too. It was a no brainer.

However, my feelings are just fine. I just find it funny that you're all up in arms over one stint of action on Haskins.

Also, Tebow isn't in the NFL for a reason. Even though you think he would have been a HOFer.

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2019, 10:29 AM by RicoTx.)

I can't believe somebody is still clinging to the idea that Tebow is an actual NFL QB.

It's kinda sad, really.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-02-2019, 10:29 AM)Rico Wrote: I can't believe somebody is still clinging to the idea that Tebow is an actual NFL QB.

It's kinda sad, really.
His fweelwings are hurt.

(10-02-2019, 12:39 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 05:56 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Are you attempting some sort of victory lap because you weren't high on Haskins or something?

It does illustrate that the same dopes are consistently wrong in their player evaluations.

Everybody here is hit and miss to varying degrees picking QBs out of college. As are GMs league wide. 

Anyway, as terrible as he looked, I'm not sure 17 pass attempts writes the entire book on the kid.

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2019, 12:23 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(10-02-2019, 10:07 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 09:16 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Oh Tebow, you mean the guy that led his team back for a win in his first action and helped lead them to the playoffs and won a playoff game?  That Tebow?  His first TD wasnt to the other team it was a comeback win lol.  Come talk to me when Haskins leads his team to a playoff win

Whys your feelings hurt so bad that Haskins looked like trash in his first action?  Im just glad the front office drafted the right guy, which was my point in the post

However, my feelings are just fine. I just find it funny that you're all up in arms over one stint of action on Haskins.

Also, Tebow isn't in the NFL for a reason. Even though you think he would have been a HOFer.
All I said was it was funny that his first TD was to the wrong team.  Then you feelings hurt, kind of like if one says something about Ramsey. I didnt quote anyone or say he was a bust yet. Hes the future MVP

(10-02-2019, 10:07 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 09:16 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Oh Tebow, you mean the guy that led his team back for a win in his first action and helped lead them to the playoffs and won a playoff game?  That Tebow?  His first TD wasnt to the other team it was a comeback win lol.  Come talk to me when Haskins leads his team to a playoff win

You say it's a no brainer but JackCity, Upper, and Olinematters all wanted him in the first if he was there