Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
March Madness

(03-28-2019, 08:37 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: As a Kentucky fan, it sure is nice to see Purdue whoopin' up on Tennessee. Hopefully they can keep it up in the second half.

(03-28-2019, 08:13 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: How does fsu or any school from a power house conference lose to Gonzaga. They are just a bunch of non athletic slow muscle twitch, non leaping scrubs .

You're not implying that FSU is a basketball power house, are you?

I need a Duke/Purdue final.  So far so good.  My Kentucky bracket is dead.   Sad
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

My Red Raiders in Elite 8...Did not expect that.

(03-29-2019, 10:13 AM)JaguarKick Wrote: My Red Raiders in Elite 8...Did not expect that.
I did. They're awesome!

I have them losing to Gonzaga but I think it will be a great game.

What is up with these 10:00 PM games?

Auburn looking really good against UNC. They could ruin my bracket completely lol.

Well hat side of my bracket is pretty devastated lol. The other side is still dead on.

Tennessee staring daggers at Bruce Pearl.

(03-29-2019, 09:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Tennessee staring daggers at Bruce Pearl.

He has the tigers looking good. He completely screwed up my bracket but it will be interesting moving forward. UNC looked like one of the best rosters in the tourney and they controlled that whole game.

This va tech/Duke game is already fun, this should be an exciting finish.

VTech player choked on the last play, scrub

I'm glad Gonzaga went down. That bball program is overrated. They wouldnt be a #1 seed if the played in a power conference.

(03-30-2019, 12:01 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: VTech player choked on the last play, scrub

Duke now has two games that they barley pulled off. I understand the Zion hype but imho they are soo over rated. Tomorrow nights game will be huge.

What a shame about the out of bounds foul by Gonzaga. They were rallying quite the comeback but that foul pretty much put, at least an OT possibility, out of reach.

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2019, 11:08 PM by homebiscuit.)

Purdue and Virginia in a 3 point shootout.

Tough break for Purdue. Damn, that was a good game.

My daughter is bringing the grandsons over during the game. They're about to get exposed to some good ol' live action Kentucky Wildcat fandom. Gotta start 'em young.

Auburn now gonnna lose cus they just rolled in Okeekee in a wheelchair behind the bench. Should have stayed at the hotel

https://youtu.be/SrYkeXNYOG8

Lakers drafting Zion to team with LeBron. Chaaaammmpppiiioonnsshhiippp

Have coaches stopped teaching teams how to shoot free throws? Even more, free throws under pressure. It seems to be a lost art. Or maybe it never was...I don't know.

(03-31-2019, 07:11 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Have coaches stopped teaching teams how to shoot free throws? Even more, free throws under pressure. It seems to be a lost art. Or maybe it never was...I don't know.

On average its about how it's always been.  Not everyone can be Larry bird, steph curry, Reggie Miller at the line.  Even the great scores like Jordan, Kobe were pretty much avg at the line but made their free throws when it mattered.