Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mueller Investigation Complete

Nadler gets no respect. Love it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Going to be some to dismiss immediately but watch to the end. Pretty interesting.

https://www.facebook.com/TheTrumpRepubli...578240463/
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(05-21-2019, 02:17 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Going to be some to dismiss immediately but watch to the end. Pretty interesting.

https://www.facebook.com/TheTrumpRepubli...578240463/

That was actually pretty good.  I just might purchase the book and read it myself.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Of course they know each other. Some of that is interesting, but most of it is just six degrees of separation. You can do that with almost any small organization.

(05-21-2019, 05:01 PM)Last42min Wrote: Of course they know each other. Some of that is interesting, but most of it is just six degrees of separation. You can do that with almost any small organization.

My thoughts, as well. But there is no denying something is rotten in the state of Denmark. They're beginning to point fingers at each other as the ship takes on water. Comically, their only life preservers are worm-eaten Nadler and Schiff. 

The election of Donald Trump has been a disinfecting beam of sunlight on the machinations of the left and their cohorts in the MSM.

(05-21-2019, 06:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(05-21-2019, 05:01 PM)Last42min Wrote: Of course they know each other. Some of that is interesting, but most of it is just six degrees of separation. You can do that with almost any small organization.

My thoughts, as well. But there is no denying something is rotten in the state of Denmark. They're beginning to point fingers at each other as the ship takes on water. Comically, their only life preservers are worm-eaten Nadler and Schiff. 

The election of Donald Trump has been a disinfecting beam of sunlight on the machinations of the left and their cohorts in the MSM.

A lifetime con artist is disinfecting the left. Priceless.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(05-22-2019, 12:01 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(05-21-2019, 06:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: My thoughts, as well. But there is no denying something is rotten in the state of Denmark. They're beginning to point fingers at each other as the ship takes on water. Comically, their only life preservers are worm-eaten Nadler and Schiff. 

A lifetime con artist is disinfecting the left. Priceless.

He only facilitated the sanitation. It was largely self-imposed when TDS drove the left into the light.

Ut ohhhhh...tic toc, tic toc.

Dems: 2016-2018 Orange Man Bad

Dems: 2019-2024 Orange Jumpsuits Worse

Sooooo no collusion, no obstruction? We good now?

Mueller looked like a kidnap victim forced to read his own ransom note. Shades of Comey's bizarre media event regarding Hillary's server.
But Mueller may have lit the fire under his own crock pot when he contradicted his earlier statements about the OLC's legal opinion.

from Bob Barr:
“We specifically asked him about the OLC opinion and whether or not he was taking a position that he would have found a crime but for the existence of the OLC opinion. And he made it very clear several times that was not his position.”

Mueller lied, either to his boss in 2017 or to the American people yesterday.

(05-30-2019, 07:57 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Mueller looked like a kidnap victim forced to read his own ransom note.  Shades of Comey's bizarre media event regarding Hillary's server.
But Mueller may have lit the fire under his own crock pot when he contradicted his earlier statements about the OLC's legal opinion.

from Bob Barr:
“We specifically asked him about the OLC opinion and whether or not he was taking a position that he would have found a crime but for the existence of the OLC opinion. And he made it very clear several times that was not his position.”

Sad to see another once decorated man fall to TDS. Mueller went out on a horrible note yesterday. Pelosi looks like she has aged 15 years in a few months. Lets see if they impeach.

Clearly his best work went into the Ray Rice report. He's just a shell of himself now.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-30-2019, 07:57 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Mueller looked like a kidnap victim forced to read his own ransom note.  Shades of Comey's bizarre media event regarding Hillary's server.

from Bob Barr:

Or Barr lied. He's good at it. He knows that to keep his job he has to be Donald's Roy Cohn.

You're so easy you'll fall for anything.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Why can't you just see it for what it is? There wasn't evidence to convict Trump for any criminal wrongdoing, but there are enough question marks for an impeachment, if the House was inclined to do so. This much was clear from his testimony yesterday. Once Mueller examined the evidence, he didn't have a strong enough claim for a criminal charge. So, instead of trying to fit a square peg in a round hole, he included those incidents which he thought would legitimize impeachment proceedings. 

Quote:"It explains that under long-standing Department policy, a President cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional. Even if the charge is kept under seal and hidden from public view, that too is prohibited. The special counsel’s office is part of the Department of Justice and by regulation it was bound by that Department policy. Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider." -Mueller

Mueller does not state that he would have brought charges if the OLC opinion didn't exist, and that question is never addressed by him. In fact, Mueller basically stated that he would not answer that question. He went so far as to make clear that, if even he were subpoenaed, he wouldn't answer any questions that weren't covered in his report. If he were to answer the above question, it would bring a lot of criticism on himself, fairly or unfairly. 

This doesn't mean he lied about it, either. He didn't claim it was the exclusive reason he didn't bring charges. He didn't bring obstruction charges against anyone else he investigated, even though they aren't a sitting President. Mueller simply used the OLC opinion as an excuse. The OLC opinion is simply a convenient mechanism that he can use to deflect the ire that will come from half of the populace if Trump is or isn't punished. Once he found no criminal charges, he determined his best play was to pass the buck to the House for impeachment. Imo, he's trying to make it out of this as unscathed as possible, and I don't blame him. 

If the House wants to impeach, they have his report. 

There is no reason to believe Barr is a liar. All of the evils being attributed to him have been debunked by Mueller himself.

(05-30-2019, 10:54 AM)Last42min Wrote: Why can't you just see it for what it is? There wasn't evidence to convict Trump for any criminal wrongdoing, but there are enough question marks for an impeachment, if the House was inclined to do so. This much was clear from his testimony yesterday. Once Mueller examined the evidence, he didn't have a strong enough claim for a criminal charge. So, instead of trying to fit a square peg in a round hole, he included those incidents which he thought would legitimize impeachment proceedings. 

Quote:"It explains that under long-standing Department policy, a President cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional. Even if the charge is kept under seal and hidden from public view, that too is prohibited. The special counsel’s office is part of the Department of Justice and by regulation it was bound by that Department policy. Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider." -Mueller

Mueller does not state that he would have brought charges if the OLC opinion didn't exist, and that question is never addressed by him. In fact, Mueller basically stated that he would not answer that question. He went so far as to make clear that, if even he were subpoenaed, he wouldn't answer any questions that weren't covered in his report. If he were to answer the above question, it would bring a lot of criticism on himself, fairly or unfairly. 

This doesn't mean he lied about it, either. He didn't claim it was the exclusive reason he didn't bring charges. He didn't bring obstruction charges against anyone else he investigated, even though they aren't a sitting President. Mueller simply used the OLC opinion as an excuse. The OLC opinion is simply a convenient mechanism that he can use to deflect the ire that will come from half of the populace if Trump is or isn't punished. Once he found no criminal charges, he determined his best play was to pass the buck to the House for impeachment. Imo, he's trying to make it out of this as unscathed as possible, and I don't blame him. 

There is no reason to believe Barr is a liar. All of the evils being attributed to him have been debunked by Mueller himself.

While I agree with much of what you say, I think it's clear that Barr lied. Just compare what Barr said a few weeks ago and what Mueller said yesterday. One of them isn't being straight with the public, and since Mueller wrote the report ...

Why do you think Mueller made his in-person statement? He wasn't required to and he doesn't want to testify. I'm sure Mueller isn't surprised that Donald lied - that's what Donald does. But I'm sure Mueller wanted to set the record straight - after Barr spun, misrepresented (i.e., lied) about Mueller's conclusions.

When Fox News (Fox!) (Brett Baier and Andrew Napolitano) point out that Mueller was contradicting what Barr had said, you know you have issues with the truth.

Mueller made it clear that he wasn't working towards indicting Donald because of the OLC guidelines. His job was to collect information and turn it over to the DOJ, Congress, and the American people. Now it's up to them (us).

Also - Trumpettes - you DO NOT want to read the Mueller Report, not that there is much chance of that happening. Embarrassing.

And today we have Donald saying the Russians did help him get elected. No, wait. No they didn't. And that Mueller guy is a sleazy never-Trumper, although three
weeks ago he was an honorable guy.

I'm really going to miss The Trump Clown Show when it's gone. Comedy on a daily basis.

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2019, 11:33 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(05-30-2019, 11:23 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(05-30-2019, 10:54 AM)Last42min Wrote: Why can't you just see it for what it is? There wasn't evidence to convict Trump for any criminal wrongdoing, but there are enough question marks for an impeachment, if the House was inclined to do so. This much was clear from his testimony yesterday. Once Mueller examined the evidence, he didn't have a strong enough claim for a criminal charge. So, instead of trying to fit a square peg in a round hole, he included those incidents which he thought would legitimize impeachment proceedings. 

While I agree with much of what you say, I think it's clear that Barr lied. Just compare what Barr said a few weeks ago and what Mueller said yesterday. One of them isn't being straight with the public, and since Mueller wrote the report ...

Why do you think Mueller made his in-person statement? He wasn't required to and he doesn't want to testify. I'm sure Mueller isn't surprised that Donald lied - that's what Donald does. But I'm sure Mueller wanted to set the record straight - after Barr spun, misrepresented (i.e., lied) about Mueller's conclusions.

When Fox News (Fox!) (Brett Baier and Andrew Napolitano) point out that Mueller was contradicting what Barr had said, you know you have issues with the truth.

Mueller made it clear that he wasn't working towards indicting Donald because of the OLC guidelines. His job was to collect information and turn it over to the DOJ, Congress, and the American people. Now it's up to them (us).

Also - Trumpettes - you DO NOT want to read the Mueller Report, not that there is much chance of that happening. Embarrassing.

And today we have Donald saying the Russians did help him get elected. No, wait. No they didn't. And that Mueller guy is a sleazy never-Trumper, although three

I'm really going to miss The Trump Clown Show when it's gone. Comedy on a daily basis.

Hillary Clinton helped him get elected. How many times do we need to go over this?

Mueller didn't do his job. It's over. Time to move on and enjoy the greatest economic times in the history of our country.

FYI, the economy grew at 3% in 2019 Q1. You mad?

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2019, 11:36 AM by Byron LeftTown.)

How would the average American citizen like this said of him or her after a couple of years of 18 prosecutors scrutinizing his or her affairs?

After reviewing all the evidence, we don’t have enough evidence to say that John Doe robbed that store. But we can’t say definitively that he didn’t rob that store, so here’s a bunch of embarrassing revelations about him that we uncovered along the way. Have fun.

(05-30-2019, 11:35 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: How would the average American citizen like this said of him or her after a couple of years of 18 prosecutors scrutinizing his or her affairs?

After reviewing all the evidence, we don’t have enough evidence to say that John Doe robbed that store. But we can’t say definitively that he didn’t rob that store, so here’s a bunch of embarrassing revelations about him that we uncovered along the way. Have fun.

We can't say that Byron LeftTown doesn't have enough talent not to play for the Jaguars.

Liberal Logic: Byron LeftTown is a Jaguar player.

(05-30-2019, 11:31 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-30-2019, 11:23 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: While I agree with much of what you say, I think it's clear that Barr lied. Just compare what Barr said a few weeks ago and what Mueller said yesterday. One of them isn't being straight with the public, and since Mueller wrote the report ...

Hillary Clinton helped him get elected. How many times do we need to go over this?

Mueller didn't do his job. It's over. Time to move on and enjoy the greatest economic times in the history of our country.

FYI, the economy grew at 3% in 2019 Q1. You mad?

Mad? Hey, I'm enjoying the show.

Donald is going to get to run against Hillary again? Is he going to be able to draw to an inside straight again? He sure seems afraid of Joe Biden.

Mueller did exactly what he was charged with. It's only people like you wishing for a whitewash. That's what Bill Barr is for.