Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mueller report summary released

(03-31-2019, 07:46 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 04:37 PM)jj82284 Wrote: This passes for setting an example for reasoned discourse?  Ok.  

Apparently paying attention and having a firm grasp of a timeline is being "triggered" or "unhinged."  ?

I went back and read the post in question and while you may feel like you have a firm grasp of the timeline I was not able to establish a firm grasp of anything by reading your post.

We are unsurprised.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-31-2019, 07:46 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 04:37 PM)jj82284 Wrote: This passes for setting an example for reasoned discourse?  Ok.  

Apparently paying attention and having a firm grasp of a timeline is being "triggered" or "unhinged."  ?

I went back and read the post in question and while you may feel like you have a firm grasp of the timeline I was not able to establish a firm grasp of anything by reading your post.

U tell me which parts u didn't understand and I'll explain them to u.

(03-31-2019, 08:58 PM)jj82284 Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 07:46 PM)mikesez Wrote: I went back and read the post in question and while you may feel like you have a firm grasp of the timeline I was not able to establish a firm grasp of anything by reading your post.

U tell me which parts u didn't understand and I'll explain them to u.

Pretty much the whole thing. how are you so sure that they reach the conclusion about conclusion after only 6 months?
Were they obligated to tell us that immediately, even if they still had other matters to investigate?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(04-01-2019, 08:20 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 08:58 PM)jj82284 Wrote: U tell me which parts u didn't understand and I'll explain them to u.

Pretty much the whole thing. how are you so sure that they reach the conclusion about conclusion after only 6 months?
Were they obligated to tell us that immediately, even if they still had other matters to investigate?

There are always other matters to investigate. That is what happens when you find a person and search for a crime and not vice versa.

(04-01-2019, 08:35 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(04-01-2019, 08:20 AM)mikesez Wrote: Pretty much the whole thing. how are you so sure that they reach the conclusion about conclusion after only 6 months?

There are always other matters to investigate. That is what happens when you find a person and search for a crime and not vice versa.

[Image: 2xgwv2.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Because the basis for the investigation was easily falsifiable.

The dossier was proven false before Mueller was appointed.

George popadopolus was solicited by American intelligence assets.

Don junior was solicited by a former business contact and instead was served up a Russian lawyer who worked for fusion GPS.

Comey leaked parts of confidential memos to promote the idea of obstruction, the full text of the memo was released to Congress and ultimately found to be exculpatory to the president.

There was never any real evidence of collusion, hence the lack of evidence or probable cause when this farce was launched.

the Obama team time line of running to the executive wash room has increased
they seem to be full all the time
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
“If you find a way to motivate an idiot you have a motivated idiot”

You know, I've had a change of heart after seeing that weasel and his Dem sheep vote for illegal subpoenas. None of their actions recently has anything to do with legislation in general. They are strictly to be a legislative function, not to move or blur the divide between legislative and executive branches. [BLEEP] em'! I hope Barr releases all 400+ pages of the report with 99% redacted. The only collusion and obstruction lay at the feet of these twits.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

did i hear Nader right he wants to make the decision what gets seen and what is not
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
“If you find a way to motivate an idiot you have a motivated idiot”

(04-03-2019, 03:41 PM)13Coronas Wrote: did i hear Nader right he wants to make the decision what gets seen and what is not

In so many words, yes! He has this belief Congress has unlimited power.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(03-30-2019, 09:28 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Under control?  They knew 6 months in there was no collusion.  The dossier was childish on its face and easily falsifiable.  The most egregious circumstantial evidence (Trump tower, Roger stone and wiki) were actually conflicting and ecsculpatory.  

They kept manafort in solitary confinement for months, they breached the attorney client privilege with no proof of an underlying crime or fraud (not to mention that he could easily disprove the parts of the dossier that dealt with him), the put popadopolus in jail when he was documented to be the target of American intelligence assets. They timed indictments to embarrass the president abroad. I could go on...

The Ukrainian government is indicting their own intelligence assets for helping Clinton.  2 years and not a word from the special council.  No leaks, they just knew to hang out @ Roger Stone's house?

Well put.

Once Mueller got going, it probably wasn't long into it when he realized it to be the farce it was.

He realized it for the absolute steamer it was, then his job became being as thorough as possible since he knew the inevitable outcome would be politicized as it's being today.  Thorough methodology and documentation.

The fact the only thing it produced were process crimes and items completely unrelated to work done for the administration is reflective of Mueller feeling responsibility to show:

1.  The investigation was, in fact, thorough.  Perhaps even to an extreme, since what was found was 0% related to the actual subject of the investigation.
2.  Had he not done so, conspiracy theories would have flown accusing him of *not* doing a thorough job.  Nutjobs are suggesting he was compromised simply because the conclusion was not what they desired in their blackened hearts.  The facts and truth prove otherwise.

He didn't drag it out for partisan reasons.  He drug it out farther than necessary because early on he saw it for the nothingburger it was but had no recourse other than see it through at that point.  The time and token prosecutions were necessary to legitimize it's very existence.  It should never have been in the first place, and he knew it.

All of us paying attention from the beginning knew it all along, too.  It's well documented here on this forum in real time.  From the very beginning.

Just as it has been from those truly interested in the truth of it all.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."