Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jets new uni's

Looks like a candy green almost.  Much better uni's

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000001025240

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

disgusting, big downgrade from what they had

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2019, 10:19 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-04-2019, 09:59 PM)JackCity Wrote: disgusting, big downgrade from what they had

Not the biggest fan of the unis but I love the helmet.  Helmets are sick compared to what they had.  I definitely dont think they downgraded on the unis though, the ones before were about as plain as it gets

Closer to the 90s Jets unis and helmet

I dig 'em.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(04-04-2019, 10:20 PM)Dimson Wrote: I dig 'em.

Yeah, the helmets are way better than their last

They look a lot like the old ones (i.e. from the early 80s).

The main difference is the pointy stripes instead if the traditional block stripes, and the original/current logo as opposed to the logo from the early 80s.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Looks like they took the Jags new unis and said "these are bad, but how can we make them WORSE?"

They need two-tone helmets.   Laughing
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

They look like the Chargers and the Seahawks had a child.

Didn't like them at first, but with the right lighting they looked dope. We'll see how they look on the field.

There was nothing wrong with the old uniforms. These are nice too. I like the pointy stripes but I don't like this shiny green they switched to.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

I know I'm typically in the minority on this but I prefer plain uniforms. And these arent plain enough. The pointy stripe through the shoulder isnt doing it for me. Like the helmets, although didnt mind their most recent version.

looks too much like seattle with the dark jerseys and green stripe. Thats on the design team. I guess as long as they look updated and not classic like the old uni's it was worth it.....Should've stuck with the classic if this was the upgrade, imo.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

I like the white over green combo but it does have a bit of a Michigan state vibe.

Not a fan of the black options for the jets. Just based on their traditional look. Too much of a departure from their old look.

Nike destroying uniforms left and right.

Glitter helmet!

We did it first!

Helmets lol

I don't think they are bad at all
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

I tend to lean toward the side of traditional uniforms but the Jets need some pizzazz to break them out of their 50 year slump. These unis and L Bell are a start.

White one with green pants looks good enough.
Green jersey on white pants too simple.
Black one is bad.

Glitter helmets looks dumb... just as ours.