Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Mariota adding weight to stay 'healthy for a full year'

Mariota adding weight to stay 'healthy for a full year'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...-full-year

Marcus Mariota has missed at least one game in each of his four seasons. The Titans QB added to his 222-pound frame this offseason in hopes of staying on the field for all of 2019.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The more hes on the field the better for the Jags. Guy is trash.

(04-17-2019, 12:42 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: The more hes on the field the better for the Jags. Guy is trash.

he beat us last year without being able to throw

(04-17-2019, 12:46 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 12:42 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: The more hes on the field the better for the Jags. Guy is trash.

he beat us last year without being able to throw

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(04-17-2019, 11:35 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 12:46 AM)JackCity Wrote: he beat us last year without being able to throw

[Image: giphy.gif]

Laughing

I'd be adding weight too...

[Image: ScreenShot2019-05-21at6.17.09PM.png]

All I can think of is fat Dwayne Johnson

[Image: the-rock-fat.jpg.bfe0f32402571dcd0333e6b9e382b263.jpg]

do you think fournette could fatten up his ankles for the same reason?

(05-30-2019, 06:54 PM)VondyP Wrote: do you think fournette could fatten up his ankles for the same reason?

Laughing