Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars - Schedule Leaks (any predictions?)

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2019, 11:53 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

NFL Schedule set to be released Wednesday night but I'm betting there will be some leaks, including the Jags vs Texans London matchup.

Any predictions on the Jags London game or any other primetime games for the Jags?   I'm just hoping the NFL doesn't schedule the Jags @ Titans matchup for a Thursday night again.  Those games have been rather embarrassing for the Jags.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-16-2019, 11:51 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: NFL Schedule set to be released Wednesday night but I'm betting there will be some leaks, including the Jags vs Texans London matchup.

Any predictions on the Jags London game or any other primetime games for the Jags?   I'm just hoping the NFL doesn't schedule the Jags @ Titans matchup for a Thursday night again.  Those games have been rather embarrassing for the Jags.

I think we get a primetime game solely based on the fact that Foles is here.

Jags vs Colts in October or November would be a good choice for a primetime game IMO.

The hardest [BLEEP] schedule of all time.. that's what i predict

Leak! What leak?

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2019, 05:30 PM by snowwolf776.)

I predicted the whole schedule here.

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=30419

all 16 games

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I’m predicting 16 games, mostly on Sunday against the opponents. Some home, some away. 1 in London.

(04-16-2019, 06:47 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m predicting 16 games, mostly on Sunday against the opponents.   Some home, some away.  1 in London.

I'm predicting your other 2803 posts were better than the one above, but then again, I could be wrong.

(04-16-2019, 06:47 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m predicting 16 games, mostly on Sunday against the opponents.   Some home, some away.  1 in London.

2/10 no mention of bye week.

(04-16-2019, 12:44 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Jags vs Colts in October or November would be a good choice for a primetime game IMO.

Agreed. Feels like it's been a minute since we've had a primtime game with them. And the series was very fun and interesting last year. They exposed our defense earlier on the road pretty badly and we lost 29 to 26. But then just three weeks later we pitch them a shutout and beat them with 6 points on the board and with Kessler starting. 

Both of those games were fairly exciting. I am tired of seeing the tacks on TNF too. If Foles is going to be the guy here and everybody seems to love his story so far in the NFL. Why not give us some more primetime games to further show that story line off?
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

rumor has it we open with tinhorns at home

(04-17-2019, 08:50 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 12:44 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Jags vs Colts in October or November would be a good choice for a primetime game IMO.

Agreed. Feels like it's been a minute since we've had a primtime game with them. And the series was very fun and interesting last year. They exposed our defense earlier on the road pretty badly and we lost 29 to 26. But then just three weeks later we pitch them a shutout and beat them with 6 points on the board and with Kessler starting. 

Both of those games were fairly exciting. I am tired of seeing the tacks on TNF too. If Foles is going to be the guy here and everybody seems to love his story so far in the NFL. Why not give us some more primetime games to further show that story line off?

Luck's resurgence and Foles' signing make it a pretty easy game for the network to market. 
I really think it could be the most exciting matchup in the AFCS this year if the Jags offense can get things clicking under Flip and Foles.

Indy is also bound to add a receiving target(s) for Luck in the draft that could be marketable as well.

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2019, 10:33 AM by Caldrac.)

(04-17-2019, 10:13 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 08:50 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Agreed. Feels like it's been a minute since we've had a primtime game with them. And the series was very fun and interesting last year. They exposed our defense earlier on the road pretty badly and we lost 29 to 26. But then just three weeks later we pitch them a shutout and beat them with 6 points on the board and with Kessler starting. 

Luck's resurgence and Foles' signing make it a pretty easy game for the network to market. 
I really think it could be the most exciting matchup in the AFCS this year if the Jags offense can get things clicking under Flip and Foles.

Indy is also bound to add a receiving target(s) for Luck in the draft that could be marketable as well.

Yep. I could see D.K Metcalf, Parris Campbell or even Noah Fant that late on draft night for them. As good as Ebron was for them last year he ultimately signed just a 2 year deal. He could be out after 2019. Taking advantage of a twin-TE set for one year could be a potential match-up problem for most teams with Luck undercenter. And that offensive line was top notch last year as well. Scary thought.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(04-17-2019, 10:11 AM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: rumor has it we open with tinhorns at home

We play them week 4 in London.  Havent seen week 1 yet

Thanks to Foles, I am predicting at least one Sunday night or Monday night game.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(04-17-2019, 10:54 AM)Dimson Wrote: Thanks to Foles, I am predicting at least one Sunday night or Monday night game.

That’s a sound prediction. I second it.

(04-17-2019, 10:34 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 10:11 AM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: rumor has it we open with tinhorns at home

well london is a home game so that rumor is shot to poodoo. still could be away at texans

(04-17-2019, 08:50 AM)Caldrac Wrote:

I'm on the fence with Foles and would rather have non primetime games.  I just want to win; but dont put this man under the bright lights and think he's the next big thing.  He had a run, but i've watched football long enough to not believe in hype from a few games no matter when they occur.  New team and new conference also gives me a HUGE pause.  If he takes us to the playoffs im satisfied. if not, im livid for killing our draft position so just regular non primetime games because i dont need excuses of bright lights etc as to what the results at the end of the year mean.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(04-17-2019, 11:02 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 08:50 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Agreed. Feels like it's been a minute since we've had a primtime game with them. And the series was very fun and interesting last year. They exposed our defense earlier on the road pretty badly and we lost 29 to 26. But then just three weeks later we pitch them a shutout and beat them with 6 points on the board and with Kessler starting. 

I'm on the fence with Foles and would rather have non primetime games.  I just want to win; but dont put this man under the bright lights and think he's the next big thing.  ...

Bruh... He's been under MUCH BRIGHTER lights and he has done just fine. You're letting your weird QB bias affect your ability to reason. 

As a Jags fan you should want primetime games for the overall profit and stability of the franchise. 
Foles will only help the situation.

(04-17-2019, 10:34 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

The Jaguars-Texans 2019 International Series matchup at London’s Wembley Stadium will be played Sunday, November 3, at 9:30 a.m. That date means the game will be played in Week 9 of the ’19 season.

jaguars.com ^

(04-17-2019, 11:07 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 11:02 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: I'm on the fence with Foles and would rather have non primetime games.  I just want to win; but dont put this man under the bright lights and think he's the next big thing.  ...

Bruh... He's been under MUCH BRIGHTER lights and he has done just fine. You're letting your weird QB bias affect your ability to reason. 

As a Jags fan you should want primetime games for the overall profit and stability of the franchise. 
Foles will only help the situation.

(04-17-2019, 10:34 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: We play them week 4 in London.  Havent seen week 1 yet

The Jaguars-Texans 2019 International Series matchup at London’s Wembley Stadium will be played Sunday, November 3, at 9:30 a.m. That date means the game will be played in Week 9 of the ’19 season.

jaguars.com ^

Oh ok